1

Ahhh ahhh

I smirked at the moans escaping the girl's mouth. She used her last breath to moan one final time. Her body fell limp in my hold. I detached my lips from her neck and licked the remaining blood. I then tossed her body onto the pile below me. The white sheets were blood stained, but that was a problem for the maids.

I moaned as I remembered the erotic taste of the girls' blood. I smiled as I licked my lips to revel in the taste. Drinking blood while the human orgasms makes the blood so much more savory. I had to cut reveling in my post orgasmic sensation short because of the scent I caught. With an annoyed voice, I called out.

"You can come in, now." I looked towards the open type patio to see Hailey walk inside the bedroom. Her nose scrunched up in disgust at the sight of dead girls. "Drink?" I glanced over my shoulder, but she scowled. "How'd you find me?" An amused smirk played on my lips.

"Wasn't hard when the Brazilian papers are printing about a new serial killer targeting girls at clubs

"Wasn't hard when the Brazilian papers are printing about a new serial killer targeting girls at clubs." Her eyes narrowed.

"You know I have a weakness for Latin women." I sipped the wine.

"I don't care who you sleep with." She reached down to check the pulse of one of the girls. She then shook her head with a grim expression. "I care that you're killing them." She glared at me.

"They're just humans." I rolled my eyes. "Their only use if for fucking and providing blood." I remembered my father repeating that mantra into my head.

"You're beginning to sound like your father." Her facial expression turned grim.

"Well, I am his protégée. He groomed me to be just like him and he's succeeded in all aspects." I shrugged. "Now, why are you here?" I got to the point.

"Your mother is coming back to America soon, so you need to cut your indefinite Brazilian holiday and return." She stated. "The last thing she needs is to see that you're not working."

"I'm sure she's coming back strictly for business." I rolled my eyes. "And my employees love the freedom." That part was actually true. They enjoyed my hands off approach.

"I don't give a damn what you want. You're returning with me." She stated.

"If you weren't a family friend, I'd rip your spine out." I whispered into her ear. "But since you are a friend... I'll give you advice." I walked away. "You need to either find a guy or get laid." I then spun around to face her. "I can actually help with the latter if you-"

"Get ready!" I chuckled at her annoyance. "I have to dispose of the bodies." She mumbled.

I laughed and stepped over a corpse. I walked to the tub in the middle of the room. I didn't care that Hailey could see me strip. She's become immune to my antics. Hailey ignored my nude form to gather up the bodies. I washed myself while I observed her clean everything up. She made multiple trips in an effort to disperse the corpses.

I got out of the bath and allowed the water to drip onto the wooden floors. I flopped onto my bed. Hailey returned and rolled her eyes at my nude state. Hailey grabbed one of my dresses and walked over to me. She positioned herself on top and locked eyes with me.

"Get dressed." She hissed a few inches from my lips.

"You sure." I smirked and wrapped my legs around her hips. I bucked my hips into her sensitive region. I smirked when I heard her bite back a moan.

"Yes." She pushed herself off me and threw the dress at my head. "Any day." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Chop chop." She clapped her hands.

I laughed and grabbed a black lace underwear. I opted to not wear a bra. I quickly got dressed and followed Hailey to the Mercedes. She entered the driver's side while I entered the passenger's side. We drove in silence. I used the time to observe the Brazilian aesthetic that I was going to miss. Time to go back to the city.

Hailey stopped the car at the private airstrip. The private jet was awaiting our arrival so that it could depart. We climbed onboard to see the sexy flight attendants. I glanced to see Hailey smirk at me. Huh, so this is her reward for my compliance. I didn't bother strapping into the seats.

I took the hand of the woman giving me a seductive smile. I led her to the private bedroom. I heard the engines whirling and felt the plane moving. The girl freely got on the bed and motioned for me to come closer. She quickly discarded her clothes until she was nude. Well, if this is what awaits me in the city, then I can't wait to head home. I then pounced on her like a leopard.