75

Zena ran to her room when we got back to the villa. Mila and I sighed in sadness at seeing her close herself off. The wolves were here, so Mila suggested we go to our therapy session. I decided it'd just be best to call Beth since I wasn't in the mood to create a portal.

We went to our room and called Beth. We gave her our update, which didn't change from the last time we met with her. Beth gave us the assignment of finding romance in each other without the physical touch. Basically, she wanted us to talk and rekindle the spark without sex. It sounded dumb to me, so Mila was highly annoyed with me.

"How do you feel about this, Allura?" Beth asked.

"Trust me. It won't be that hard." Mila raised a brow at my comment. "Not like we've been having sex, so nothing will change." I pessimistically stated.

"We'll see." Mila smirked before waving bye to Beth. She closed the laptop and turned to me.

"I'm going to work to help Alec find out where Abramovich is in Argentina." I stood up.

I walked to the office and plopped down. I called Alec and asked for all the information he had on Abramovich. We knew he was in Argentina, but where? That was the million dollar question. We talked for a few more minutes. I did mention how shitty things have been with Mila. He was sympathetic and didn't know what advice to give me since he's never really had serious relationships, except for Sophie. He mentioned speaking to Hailey, but... Hailey was angry with me and kind of siding with Mila. We had to hang up since he had to meet with an informant.

I was filing through a stack of papers. It's infuriating since we haven't gotten a lead on Abramovich's location. Obviously, the man is in hiding. I don't know why he doesn't come out like the cockroach he is, so I can squash him under my foot. I want to skin that man alive for what he put my precious Zena through.

I heard footsteps outside in the halls, but I'm attributing those to the werewolf guards. They've been on high alert since we've had encounters with multiple people trying to kidnap my daughter again! I picked up my glass of wine and took a long sip.

I was about to continue reading the files, but something was thrown over my head. I scrunched my brows in confusion as I slowly removed the fabric from my face. It was a red, sheer robe. I looked in the direction the object came in to see Mila smugly smirking at me.

I nearly choked on my saliva when I realized what she was wearing or what she was lacking. She wore a red, lace bra and panties. The lingerie was certainly eye-catching since it was see through. I got a perfect view of her perky breasts and those nipples 🤤

"What are you doing?" I croaked out.

"It's hot." She pushed herself off the wall and sensually approached me. "The less clothes, the better." She shamelessly shrugged.

"The therapist said to avoid sex and use our words more." I rasped out as she got closer. Fuck, she's so hot.

"What does this have to do with sex?" She feigned confusion. "I just wanted to talk to you." She straddled my lap.

"Dressed in practically nothing?" I raised a brow.

"I said I was hot." She smirked.

"You already know you are." I rolled my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "What do you- ugh." A moan escaped my lips when she started rolling her hips on my lap. I quickly grabbed her hips to stall the movement. "What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes while she smirked and continued moving her hips.

"Thought I'd also get a workout in while I spoke to you." She darkly chuckled.

"You're evil?" I groaned at the sensation.