85

I walked through the villa gates and made my way inside. I sniffed the air and followed my mate's scent to her office. Mila was comfortably seated in her office chair while practicing her throw. She then released the dart. I watched it fly through the air and hit the target... Naomi's eye. I arched a brow since Mila had taped a picture of Naomi over the dartboard.

"Hi, my love." I hesitantly placed a kiss to her cheek. "How's it going?"

"I want that bitch dead." She grumbled.

"Ya, about that." I sat across from her. "Don't be mad please."

"What?" Her voice hardened.

"I found Naomi." Mila snapped the dart in her hand. "And I met with her." At this point, she flung the desk through the window, shattering it. "Okay, cool. You're calmer than I thought you'd be."

"WHAT THE FUCK, ALLURA?! WHEN?!"

"Yesterday, my love. I found all of this out like yesterday... or 2 days ago. But, not that long. I just went and had a nice chat with her. But, I wanted you to know because it's not like I'm trying to keep it a secret at all."

"Tell me you gutted her like a fish."

"Mila." I sighed.

"WHY DOES SHE STILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY?!"

"Because of Zena." I whined. "There's nothing more that I'd want than to see Naomi sputter on her blood, but that'd crush Zena."

"Fine." Mila huffed and crossed her arms. "What'd you even talk about? Actually, does Zena know?" I shook my head. "Good." She nodded. "Now, divulge your conversation."

"It was more of me yelling at her and letting her know the reality of the situation. What's frustrating about that woman is that she believes she's doing everything for Zena. She has good intentions, but executing them the wrong way. She's trying to be a mole in her parent's company to find out who employed them and ultimately wanted Zena captured."

"Does she have anything?" Mila gently asked.

"Not yet."

"Useless like I thought." She sneered.

"Mila, these things take time." I pleaded with her. "She's doing her best, but hasn't found anything of concrete substance. She has a few leads and is following through with them. My only fear is that she hurts herself in the process."

"That's my hope." Mila muttered.

"Just reduce your anger a little, my love."

"REDUCE MY-" Mila was cut off by my phone ringing. "IT BETTER NOT BE THAT WHORE?!" I'm sure all the wolves in the villa flinched at her roar.

"No, it's just my brother." I answered the phone. "Alec, you're on speaker."

Hey, Alec. I rolled my eyes as Mila excitedly greeted him. How come she wasn't that excited to see me?

My beautiful sister-in-law. Mila blushed at his words.

Quit flirting before me. I snapped. Get to the point as to why you called. I demanded.

So hostile, Larz. Mila snickered. What's up, Alec? Mila stood from her seat and made her way towards me. She then comfortably sat in my lap as my arms wrapped around her waist.

Lexi called us.

About Naomi?

No, something else. Alec paused. Do I even wish to know about Naomi?