89

Hailey was busy running around like her head was chopped off. I'm assuming it has to do with Zena since that's the only thing she cares about. So I had cornered her and guess what that dumbass told me? SHE LOST MY FUCKING CHILD! I was about ready to chop her head off, but Francesca and Bridgette told me it was more important to find my kid then kill Hailey. Begrudgingly, I allowed a fearful Hailey to live another day. It was 2 days of thinking I lost my kid. And then she called and I felt like I could breathe again. I'm seriously gonna murder Hailey if she does that shit again.

Now, I opened a portal to Italy since I missed my wife. I whizzed inside the villa and interrupted the meeting. I pinned Mila to the wall and deeply kissed her.

"Okay." Dante coughed. "Guess we'll be outside." He excused the meeting.

"Hi." I whispered.

"You're crazy." Mila laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "Did you have to make such an entrance?"

"I hate meetings."

"I'm more tolerant." She teased.

"And I hate waiting for you to finish. Might as well interrupt." I kissed her again.

"You're cute." She played with my hair. "How's it going?"

"Oof!" I released her. "The ingest of oofs!"

"What's wrong?"

"Where do I begin?" I flopped down. "No progresso with borders. My aunt is frustrating me beyond belief-"

"Francesca?"

"Nah, Bridgette." I shook my head. "She just loves to irritate me. And then Hailey gets mad when I snap at her. But, it's Bridgette's fault!"

"I hear ya." Mila chuckled. "What else?" She rubbed my back.

"This girl outed Zena as being my daughter. Granted, no one knows her identity, but people know my child is attending that school. That means she's in danger! People could try to harm her!" I hid my face in my hands. "So much shit, Mila. So much shit."

"And then the issue with her mates." Mila sighed.

"Ya, the Acacia issue. I'm kinda divided on her to be honest. But, as long as Zena stops thinking about Naomi-"

"But, Naomi is back." I snapped my head up at that. "You didn't know? Hailey didn't mention anything?"

"Naomi is back?!" I yelled. "What?! Since when?! When'd she come back?! Why's she here?! Send her back, Mila!!"

"I wish." Mila sadly smiled. "But, we can only support Zena. She's beyond confused. She doesn't know who she truly wants to be with."

"Wait a second, when did all of this happen?! Have I been so busy with SAVING THE WOLRD that I missed all of this?!" Mila rolled her eyes at me. "My god! I can't believe that whore is back!"

"It's been a few days. Zena came and-"

"I'm calling this shitty guardian because I should've been informed about this!" I called Hailey and yelled at her.

I opened a portal for Hailey and then screamed at her. Hailey defended herself by stating that she had a lot going on. Hailey claimed that she's been busy juggling Zena's romcom drama as well as dealing with me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed while Mila loudly laughed. Hailey then divulged to Mila about how I've been butting heads with Bridgette. I then glared and huffed at her because Mila began lecturing me about respecting my aunt. I whined and claimed that I was innocent, but Mila and Hailey's glare held me in place.

I was about to continue defending myself, but my phone rang. Dante called Mila, so she left while I answered Alec. Hailey could clearly hear and shook her head. Dammit. I ended the call and loudly groaned. Come on! Alec called back and told me not to put it off and to get a move on. I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger up, so Hailey lectured me again about manners. But, manners don't apply to my brother.