35

Mila and I were annoyed we had to go to the reception since we just wanted to tear each other's clothes off. We changed into shorter white dresses. I nearly drooled at the sight of Mila. How was she effortlessly beautiful?

"You really are testing my control with that skimpy dress." She held my waist. "It's so short." Her hand found its ways between my thighs, making me sigh. "And hugs your curves." She kissed my neck. "You're really making it hard to resist you right now."

"I do love to tease, my reina." I pecked her lips.

"Come on, you two!" I heard Hailey bang on our door. "You guys can bang later!" We chuckled and decided to go.

"Don't worry, ma belle. I'll make you cum later." I purred into Mila's ear.

She blushed while I heard Hailey loudly gag. I giggled and opened the door to see a disgusted Hailey. Mila was hiding her head in my neck. I smiled and allowed my fingers to run through her hair. Hailey groaned and yanked us to follow her.

We walked into the beautiful venue. The DJ, David Guetta, announced our arrival. We walked along to the music. Everyone was excited and filled with merry. Mila and I sat at the table with our parents.

When we cut the cake, Mila shocked me by pressing the slice into my face. I tried getting her back, but she dodged me. I then wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me. I then crashed my lips onto hers. The crowd loudly laughed as Mila struggled to escape the sloppy kiss.

Now... who do you think was the one to retrieve the garter? 😏

Mila was seated on the chair looking super red. Well, it'd be a preview for later tonight. I asked the DJ to play often by the Weeknd. Now, did I care that there were children present who I may traumatize? Absolutely not!

I got on all fours and sensually crawled towards Mila. She was shouting at me through the mindlink. She kept yelling that our family and friends were present and she didn't need them knowing how we were in the bedroom. I told her to just shut up and relax. She was about to scream something else, but I made it to her legs. She gave me a warning look, which I ignored.

I subtly licked up her leg, causing her to shiver. I smirked and placed kisses up her thigh. I could hear my mum and brother yelling at me, but I ignored them. It was Mila's fault for looking so sexy in that dress. Mila kept flicking the top of my head, so I stopped and left a small love bite. I was satisfied that everyone could see the hickey.

I then lightly bit down on the fabric of the garter. I made eye contact with Mila as I slowly pulled it off. I smirked even more when I realized Mila was trying to suppress a moan. I used the mindlink to tell her that she'd be screaming later and wouldn't be able to hide her pleasure. Her face became beet red. I chuckled and decided to end her and our family's torture. I removed the garter and stood up.

My mum and Alec were looking at me in disbelief. Well, at least they know I didn't care about having an audience. If Mila looks good, then I can barely control myself. Hailey was profusely blushing while Lexi and Sophie were hysterically laughing. Tae shook his head while Nick giggled. Mila's parents were in shock. Her siblings were giving me thumbs up. Jade rubbed her forehead while Zayn was clearly turned on. Well, I'm flattered I made his little friend happy. He quirked a brow at me, so I subtly flicked my eyes down to his pants. His brows momentarily scrunched in confusion before realization dawned on his face. He swiftly used his hands to cover himself and made some excuse to Matt who wore an amused smile.

"You are so going to get it later." Amelia sharply whispered in my ear.

"Oh, I can't wait." I smirked back. "I know you like being rough with me." I purred, but Mila hit me.

"SUPER HEARING!" Everyone yelled at me.

"Then you guys are really in for a concert later."

"LARA!"

X

(And the smut must begin horndogs)

I loudly moaned as Mila pumped three fingers into me. She was really punishing me for earlier, much to my enjoyment. I gasped at her speed and roughness.

"This is because of your behavior earlier." She nipped my neck.

I couldn't respond since her hand was firmly around my neck. It was amazing being a vampire because she could crush my windpipe and I'd heal, so we could repeat it again. The headboard was loudly banging against the wall. I heard the annoyed yells of our family and friends. I think they ended up leaving to stay somewhere else. That was amazing since Mila and I could be as loud as we wanted.

Mila had flipped me over so that I was on my stomach. She got on my back and stuck two fingers in my mouth while still penetrating me. She had removed her fingers from my mouth so that she could pull my hair. I loudly moaned when she kept hitting my G spot. I then came onto her fingers.

"How'd you like that?" She nipped my ear.

"I don't think I've been adequately punished." I struggled to speak after that high. 5 rounds and I still want to keep going.

"Well, in that case."

She flipped me over and buried her face between my legs. Yep, we aren't going to stop anytime soon.