3

(Amelia is going by her codename: Nicole)

It's been over a month and my mother is still here! That meant that she constantly had a reason to disprove of my lifestyle. She wasn't originally planning on staying for so long, but Jelena's warrants were keeping her in America. Jelena had a tendency to demand appointments to interrogate us. She knew we would suck it up since we didn't want the tabloids to see us traveling to a police station.

I was the only one of the executives who freely showed their face to the media. The others lived in obscurity since we didn't need photographic documentation of us. We were vampires and didn't need the world knowing that piece of information. The only reason my face was permanently on a magazine was because I was the coverup story.

We didn't want my father knowing the true purpose of the business. He didn't need to know we were funneling weapons to his enemies. We were trying to internally sabotage his regime. Everything had been going according to plan until Jelena began sticking her nose in places it didn't belong.

Taemin suggested taking her out, but we decided to hold off on that for now. We didn't want to take such drastic measures at this point. We wanted to wait and see how Jelena would twist herself up with Hailey's complicated financial reports. Hailey's pride wouldn't allow her to let Taemin simply kill Jelena. She wanted Jelena to get frustrated and angry trying to decipher the reports.

Everyone began talking over each other. I groaned and sat back. I'd rather be fucking a random girl right now. Speaking of which... I saw a girl pass the room. She looked through the glass window to catch my eye. She sent me a seductive smile and cocked her head to the side. Yep, she's more interesting.

Everyone was so caught up in what to do that they didn't notice my absence. I did notice Taemin stiffen. I was already out the door and following the girl into a closet.

I pushed the girl against the wall and attacked her lips. We began to get into a heated make out. I grabbed her legs and motioned for her to jump up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began kissing down her neck. Through my kisses, I was able to slither a finger inside her. She began to moan as I pumped my fingers inside her wet folds.

My sensitive ears picked up Taemin telling them that Jelena was downstairs. I heard his footsteps leave the room, no doubt to meet her downstairs. My focus was more on the girl struggling not to scream than on Taemin escorting Jelena upstairs.

I was fighting back the urge to bite down on her neck. I was so turned on by this girl and her moaning wasn't helping. I sucked on her neck, definitely leaving a massive hickey. She brought my lips back to hers. The girl licked my lips, asking for entrance. I was about to give in when I smelt something so indescribable.

My mouth must've fallen open at the aromatic scent because I felt the girl's tongue in my mouth. I was stunned at the smell. I lost control and sank my teeth into the girl's neck. She was about to scream, but I clasped my hand over her mouth. I lost control and quickly drained her. Shit! I gently laid her body down and made a mental note to tell Hailey to dispose of her. Fuck!

I quickly exited the room and stared at the security camera. We'll have to dispose of the footage later. Another mental note. I needed to leave, but I felt drawn to that scent. It was like I was the victim of mind control. My legs absentmindedly began walking to the source.

I walked to the conference room to see three individuals seated. I immediately recognized the scent came from the blond. I've never seen her before. She must be new on Jelena's team. Hmm...

I walked inside and heard the tail end of Jelena's statement.

"Since you are the top executives at the company... who shall she be tagged to? The CEO?" Jelena looked at my mother. "The COO?" She looked at Alec.. "The CFO?" She stared at Hailey. "Who will it be? The CEO, the COO, the CFO-"