18

"I can remove it for you." I decided to be honest with her.

"But, you're a vampire not a witch." She clearly didn't know about hybrids even though she was one.

"Uhhh..." How do I go about explaining this to her? "Okay, so this is only known by a handful of people, outside my mother and brother. My father..." I chose not to reveal he was the king. "He's a pure blooded vampire. Came from a long line of very powerful vampires. My mother did as well, but somewhere along the line, her bloodline got mixed with a powerful witch line. The witch gene has laid dormant through her ancestors for millennia, but surfaced in my brother and I. Our... other parent remains ignorant to that." I picked up her hand to examine the bracelet.

"Please, release me." She begged me.

"Are you sure? Once I take this off, you'll be a slave to your wolf's desires." I indirectly wanted to tell her that she wouldn't be able to resist me anymore. "You won't be able to control your deepest, darkest desires."

"Please." She still persisted.

"Binding spell, right?" She nodded at me. "Come along." I took her hand and led her to my library.

I began racing around the room to find the correct spell book. It didn't take me long to find the proper one. I then walked over to my desk. I rapidly flipped the pages until I found the spell. I asked, one last time, if she was sure. She nodded again, so I led her to the couch.

I took her hand in mine and began performance the spell. I saw her eyes become out of focus while I did the spell. When I concluded, she looked like she was in a trance. I was really worried, so I kept asking if she was okay. I began to panic when she didn't respond back. I was terrified that I damaged her.

(Light Smut)

"Mila, are you o-" She silenced me by pressing her lips against mine.

I was in a daze. I felt the electric current pass through her lips and into mine. I was overwhelmed with emotion to finally be kissing my mate. I tried kissing back, but she wouldn't match my pace. I then realized she was acting like an animal. This wasn't just Mila kissing me...

I moaned when she sucked on my neck. It felt like pure euphoria. I've never experienced a sensation like this with anyone. I was getting insanely wet. Mila then tore my top off. It was an expensive top, but I am a billionaires so...

I moaned even louder when she started sucking on my nipple. She knows all the right places to caress. I was powerless under her hypnotic touches. I gasped when she pulled down my pants. She hesitated and looked into my eyes for consent.

"Love." I smiled at her. "I'm yours."

I gripped her shoulders and loudly moaned. She was a master with her tongue. When she slipped her fingers inside, I damn near lost it. She was aggressively pounding into me. I didn't realize she had a sadistic kink, but I'm all for it. With a particularly pleasurable thrust, I came onto her fingers.

I was struggling to catch my breath from that extraordinary high she took me on. Once I caught my breath, I lost myself to my demon. I struggled to maintain my natural green eye color.

I quickly flipped her over and held her down. I moved her arms above her head so that she'd be helpless under me. I rasped out my words.

"My turn."

I then kissed her like my life depended on it. I wanted to transfer all my love through the kiss. She made me whole again. She melted my frozen heart and gave new life to me. A life... I never thought I'd be able to achieve.

I surrendered myself to my demon. She took over and gave Mila the best sex I could possibly give. The girl owned my heart and had me at her beck and call. I hope she'll allow me to love her. She fell onto her back after the second round of cumming. She was exhausted and struggling to stay awake.

"Je t'aime plus que tu ne le sauras jamais." (I love you more than you will ever know) I whispered before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Tu as mon cœur depuis le moment où tu as dit bonjour." (You had my heart from the moment you said hello) I know she could understand French, but I oftentimes slip back into my native tongue when I'm feeling particularly passionate.