28

I told her about how my father gained his power. How he kidnapped and raped my mother. How he murdered and imprisoned her kind. How he bred Alec and I into killing machines. It was a lot, but I was happy to tell her everything. Like my mother said... no more secrets.

"You're precious and beautiful. Don't allow your past to haunt you." She whispered against my lips.

I felt her love radiating off her. And the best part was that she was giving me her love. My heart fluttered and I was beyond overjoyed. I wanted her! I wanted to be one with her! I wanted her now!

We spent the night making love and finally bonding. It was amazing for our souls to finally become one. (If ya'll nasties wanna read the smut then it's in Ch. 30 of the first book. I'm just too lazy to rewrite it)

X

Mila had the nerve to try and get up. I had to tighten my embrace around her to show her who was in charge. I nuzzled my nose into her neck.

"Good morning, love. How are you this beautiful morning?" I whispered.

She jolted out my embrace to run to a mirror. I smirked at seeing her eyes widen at the hickeys. My eyes than lowered to the rest of her body. Ugh! Her body is so sexy.

I groaned at her effortlessly turning me on. Mila then turned and smirked. She sauntered over to me and straddled my waist. I felt my fangs elongate. Dammit! I can't control myself.

She pinned my arms above my head. She lowered herself down and acted like she was going to kiss me. She then pulled back with a smirk. What a tease. I smirked and flipped us over. I then pinned her arms above her head.

"Don't tempt the devil." I rasped out. "Like I once said... I'm not known for my control." I was focusing on keeping my demon at bay. "I had a taste of you and it's left me wanting more."

I groaned at the knock on the door. I picked up Jade and Zayn's scent. Mila rose a brow, silently asking if I was planning on letting her go. Instead of answering, I gave her a smirk.

"What is it?" She called out.

"Uh..." Zayn must've known what we were doing from his faltered tone.

"We know you guys are fucking, but we need you now!" Jade shouted.

Mila groaned and shoved me off her. She was going to get ready, but I wanted to finish what we started. I threw her over my shoulder and sped into the bathroom. I turned the water on and began kissing down her body. I challenged myself to make her cum in 2 minutes. I definitely succeeded.

We finished and got dressed. Mila was still flushed after the shower. Zayn was amused and Jade was annoyed. We did keep them waiting lol

Jade stated that Domenico's scouts had captured a rogue and interrogated him. They got some interesting information, so he's requesting all of us so that we could discuss everything.

"So..." Zayn was smirking. "You guys bonded." He pointed at Mila's hickey.

"You know what that means, right?" Jade asked.

"Your souls are connected. You guys can draw on each other's powers now." Zayn began. "You can also communicate telepathically. I mean you can always do that with wolves, but for other species you have to be bonded to them in order to do that." Zayn concluded.

I smirked because they were right. I guess I forgot to tell her about the power drawing thing. I sensed her unease, so I mind linked her.

Having second thoughts, love? I nervously asked.

No, I'm just thinking that I didn't listen to you. I bit you when I wasn't thinking clearly. Because of that, we could've just done that the first time I wanted to!

I silently chuckled at Mila's complaint. I guess we really could've done it from that long ago. We entered the study to see Dante, Domenico, and Matt.