𝟏, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER 1
.ೃ*:

The Liu and Hughes family go way back. Both dads played hockey with each other. The kids moms were childhood friends. So as soon as Delilah came out the womb she was practically already best friends with the three boys.

She girl was a only child, and didn't have many friends growing up expecting of course the three Hughes boys and maybe a few school friends. But especially her and Luke. The two were practically inseparable.

Delilah held a vivid memory of when the youngest Hughes and her were little. Quinn and Jack had made fun of her for not having any friends besides Luke.

Her eyes welled with tears as she sniffled while the two older boys snickered and teased her. Luke was out with Ellen and her mom. And she had nobody to run to.

When Luke came home with the two moms he rushed to find his best friend sitting in her room. He heard her sniffles and ran up to her. "Whats wrong li?" He asked calling her the nickname that was only allowed for him to say.

"Quinn and jack" she wiped her eyes as Luke frowned. "What did they say?" He inquired as her nose was a rosey pink. "That you're my only friend, and it's pathetic" her voice was squeaky, her little hand reached to wipe her eyes.

"They are jerks" Luke told his best friend as she looked up at him with teary eyes. "I know" she sniffled. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the small girl and squeezed her.

"Its okay. Ignore them" Luke reminded her as she nodded her head as he comforted her in the hug. "Im glad im your friend li" he whispered as she smiled a bit. "Me too" she felt her cheeks blush.

An unfamiliar feeling grew in her stomach, like butterflies flying around. She felt her face get warm too, and this overwhelmed her. She didn't know what it was.

The warm embrace from Luke helped her melancholy mood. And soon the snide remarks from the two older boys soon dissipated into nothing but rapt thoughts.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Aww ☹️. They are so cute i love them already, anyways i am totally rewriting this plot line because it was actually so bad before. Anyways love you guys!!

word counts: 388