𝟑𝟏, 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 31
.ೃ*:

As classes progressed the empty feeling of not being with Luke, had declined. It was still there but it wasn't so overwhelming to the point she cried in Azaleas arms for hours at a time when the school year first started.

Classes were dreadful, but being with the hockey team for athletic training made her day 10x better. And Azalea kept her company when she was down. Though she still felt a little hollow inside, the emptiness caving in. Leaving a sense of dullness to her everyday life.

She didn't like that fact she woke up alone, not at the lake house, in his arms. She was in the arms of her comforter and baby blanket, no warmth radiating to her body. Just her hoodie keeping her warm, that she refused to spray perfume on. Since it belonged to Luke, and his cologne clung to piece of fabric.

While she still supported him, and watched his games on her laptop and cheered out loud whenever he scored a goal, or Jack. Which made Azalea laugh at her friend's hoorays for the team.

Delilah always made a note to herself to always text him after his games to congratulate him whenever they won. Whether they won or lost Delilah was proud of her boyfriend regardless.

She huffed with slinging her backpack over her shoulder heading to her exercise science class that she not in the mood for. Her period had payed her a visit and had the worst cramps imaginable.

So to say the least she was missing Lukes warm hands on her stomach. And her bed dearly right now. She was texting Luke while walking to class, the leaves were beginning to change to an array of oranges, browns, and reds which made her stare in awe at the trees that festooned campus.

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋

Delilah: how was practice?

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: so tiring.
I just want to take a nap with you ☹️☹️

Delilah: ugh same. My fucking
cramps are so bad today

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: im sorry love :(

Delilah: i miss youuuu

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: i miss you too 💕

Delilah: just
wait gotta
till thanksgiving

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: too far away 😕

Delilah: alright im about to
walk into class. Face time later?

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: okay.
I love you ❤️❤️

Delilah: i love you too! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

As she finished texting Luke someone was leaving the class room and had bumped into her. Glancing up to say sorry she saw that it was a girl she had recognized. One of Lukes freshman year failed situationship when he was horrible at relationships and commitment.

"Excuse you" the girl scoffed as Delilah narrowed her eyes at her. "Whatever" she mumbled and finally closed her phone as the girl glanced down to the device. Delilah watched as she analyzed her face as if she was trying to remember her.

Internally she groaned not wanting to deal with her and her bitchy attitude currently. "Wait. Are you lukes girlfriend?" She asked innocently as Delilah nodded her head. "Yeah i am" She answered annoyed as the girl nodded her head a bit.

"Well have fun with him" She smirked as Delilah watched as she walked away. Leaving her standing with confusion dancing across her face trying to figure out what just happened. She rolled her eyes whole letting a scoff out, making a mental note to inform Luke later.

Finally she walked into her class as she registered about what happened. A sigh left her glossed lips and took out her notebook ready for the un exciting class.

Once her class was over she went and grabbed dinner with Azalea at a take out place down the road. With a laughing and gossip session with a side of Chinese food. Azalea left to go hang out with Luca as Delilah gave her soft smile and nodded her head.

She was partly jealous for how easy Azalea could get to Luca. While they were out having dates, she was cooped up in her bed face-timing him. Letting out a sigh she flopped on her small bed and pulled out her phone. Her bad days were slowly increasing to becoming more common.

She never knew how much she had mentally depended on her boyfriend, and hated how hard being of trying to be independent had backfired on her lately. As she stared at Lukes contact he had beat her to it.

She answered putting a smile on her face as he smiled brightly to. "Hi!" He greeted as she turned around onto her stomach. "Hi lukey" she greeted as he frowned noticing she was off.

"Whats wrong?" He asked concerned as she let out a sigh of annoyance. "Ive just had a bad day" she answered as Lukes heart broke and just wanted to reach through the screen and give her a kiss.

"Im sorry li" he searched her eyes through the screen as she shrugged. "Thanks" a small smile formed on her face. Jack popped onto the screen startling Delilah a bit. "Hi Delilah!" He greeted and his mouth turned up into a bright smile.

Delilah giggled as she waved back. "Hi Jack!" She heard Luke scolding his brother while attempting to push him out of the frame. She laughed at the two brothers, and Luke eventually won as he huffed. Protests from Jack were heard from the other side of the phone as she laughed.

"So whats new?" She asked as he shrugged and Delilah nodded a bit. "Nothing really" he answered as she had a small smile. "What about you?" He asked as she thought.

"Umm." She trailed on as he laughed. With the two calling each other every night, there was rarely new information to share. "Oh!" She remembered shouting which startled Luke.

"I ran into that one girl from your freshman year" she explained to him as he had a confused look. "Huh?" He asked needing clarification. "Your failed situationship" she answered as he nodded with his mouth forming into a "O".

"I barely remember her" he laughed as she laughed too. "She was a bitch" Delilah scoffed as Luke shook his head. "Ignore her" he reminded as she nodded her head. "I definitely will" She laughed as he laughed too.

She yawned as Luke had a small smile on his face. "You are so cute" he complimented his girlfriend as she still felt her cheeks flush whenever he told her how pretty or beautiful she was.

She let out a giggle as she smiled, "thanks lukey" she rested her head on her pillow and watched Luke through the screen. "I miss you so much" she frowned as he nodded his head. "Me too" he replied as she sighed.

After many rounds of iMessage games Delilah soon fell asleep on the call. She looked so peaceful with her head gently resting on her pillow.

He smiled a bit to himself as he took a screenshot and soon fell asleep after.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Literally adorable i cant. Anyways THE NEW TAYLOR ALBUM UMM HELLO?!? Im shitting my pants im so excited, but also some of the track titles sound gut wrenching, and others sound a little um silly 🙂!!! Like im so excited though eeee. Anyways thanks for reading guys i love you! And have a great day or night!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻😻😻🤭🤭😋😋

word count: 1215