𝟑𝟓, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬

CHAPTER 35
.ೃ*:

After everyone was full which took Luke awhile, because he has an appetite of an elephant. And afterwards when everyone was worn out from board games. Luke and Delilah headed up to his room tired and worn out. Luke was playing video games as she curled up into a ball attempting to ease her cramps on his bed. Her period started earlier in the day and now she was really feeling the pain.

She let out a sigh and knew ibuprofen was not helping ease her cramps. He turned around to his girlfriend seeing her curled up in a ball. "Whats wrong?" He asked concerned as she looked up to him. "Cramps" she answered with a mumble.

He frowned as she closed her eyes letting out a breath of air. "Alright im gonna go bye guys" He told his friends through the mic and got up from his seat. "Come here" he whispered opening his arms as she crawled into them.

He kissed her temple as felt him place his warm calloused hands on her lower stomach. She let out a sigh of relief and melted into his touch. "I love you" She whispered as he had a small smile resting on his face. "I love you too" he pulled her closer to him. He placed kisses on her neck and her cheek while she closed her eyes relaxed.

The warmth radiating off of his hands provided some relief from her excruciating cramps. She knew he had dosed off of because of the slow breaths fanning against her neck and the tender little kisses had stopped.

She had missed this so badly and the contrast of his calloused hands from hockey, and her soft skin on her stomach. She felt so at ease when in his arms, she misses the blanket of warmth and love he provided her. Lukes nuzzled closer into her neck as she smiled and let out a content breath of air.

delilah.liu posted!

liu posted!

● ○ ○ ○

● ● ○ ○

● ● ○ ○