𝟑𝟔, "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲"

CHAPTER 36
.ೃ*:

The devils had only 1 one game in Detroit for the Wings. Luke had begged her to come which she couldn't say no to. So she decided to go to the Devils game with Ethan since everyone else had plans.

They were near the glass as Lukes jersey adorned her body with the number 43 embossed on her back proudly. A few eyes followed her and Ethan as they made their way to their seats.

She caught sight of Luke as she waved at him, he skated over with a puck and tossed it over the glass. She caught it with a smile and blew him a kiss. He did the gesture back as Ethan watched with a sly smile on his face.

"You two are so madly in love" Ethan gushed as she looked at him with blushing cheeks. "Ill take that as a compliment" She laughed as he nodded his head. Once the game started Dawson scored a goal and the Devils were up by 1.

Ethan and Delilah were probably the few of loudest cheerers in the arena. And Luke always skated past them flashing his girlfriend and best friend a smile.

The 3rd period was hectic Jack was getting penalties out of frustration due to then being two goals behind the wings. She sighed watching the timer tick down. She knew Luke wanted to win especially with her right there.

The game went into overtime after two devils scored a goal each. She was on the edge of her seat biting her nails glancing over to Ethan who was gripping the armrests of his seat leaning forward.

Jack had the puck as he passed it to Luke who took the chance to shoot, and score. Delilah threw her arms up and jumped out of her seat, she turned to Ethan as they squealed like fangirls. People around them were giving odd looks but in that moment Delilah did not care.

The arena had cheer's echoing throughout as Luke smiled proudly. They made eye contact through the glass as she gave him a thumbs up. He had gotten ahold of passes that allowed the two to go near the back where the locker rooms are.

He walked out in his compression shirt and shorts as she ran to him. He engulfed her in his arms and spun her around, a bubbly laugh left her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you" he mumbled and kissed her on the lips. "I love you too" she whispered and cupped his face.

"You look so pretty in my jersey" he whispered in her ear as her cheeks blushed. She looked into his eyes and smiled, "why thank you" she replied and  he glanced down to his jersey that hung off her body. She felt butterflies in her stomach under his adoring gaze.

"Thanks for coming" he thanked her and placed his lips on hers. "You did so good" she congratulated him as he peppered her face with tiny little kisses. He pulled away with a smile as he gently set her down. "Delilah!" She heard someone yell her name and saw Jack barreling towards her.

She had a bright smile quirked up on her face as Jack pulled her into a bear hug. "Hi jack" Delilah greeted him as she swung her a little. "Good job with all those penalties" she teased as he glared at her and glanced to Luke who was laughing. "Im just playing good job with the assist" she assured him as he had a smile on his face.

"Thanks Delilah" he gave her a side hug and the two caught up while Luke and Ethan chatted for a bit. Luke had then introduced Delilah to his teammates as they all seemed super nice and she felt super welcomed by the team.

"We better be getting back" Ethan informed checking the time as she sighed and nodded her head. "Bye Luke" she gave him one last squeeze of a hug and he kissed her head. "Bye i love you" he kissed her lips one more time and glanced up to Ethan. "Thanks for coming you two" He thanked them once again as Ethan smiled.

"No problem man" the two hugged each other and patted each other on their back. Luke had to give her one last kiss and a few more "i love yous". Which she wasn't complaining, saying goodbye to Jack one last time. And saying goodbye to his teammates and it was nice meeting them.

delilah.liu posted a story!

lhughes_06 liked your story!

jackhughes replied to your story!

jack: come back he hasnt
shut up on how much
he misses you. John is so fed up

delilah: aww ☹️
i wish i could but i have exams 🤧

jack: 😐

njdevils started following you!

(And the rest of the devils team)

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHHH. I want to date Luke Hughes its not fair. Anyways im in love with Nico and him dropping the f bomb. Hes so adorable. Speaking of him i need to work on his book when im done with this one. But how far out do you guys want me to go? Like i dont know fs is they're going to playoffs but im conflicted on where to end. So lmk please!! Thanks for reading guys ilysm! 😚😚

word count: 892