𝟒𝟏, 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬

CHAPTER 41
.ೃ*:

Azalea had dragged Delilah to go out the night following the incident with Luke. She needed to clear her mind after being like a homebody. And After Azaleas pleads she gave into her friends plans.

So Azaleas definition of going out was going to a frat party. They weren't really Delilahs style but she was willing to do something new. Anything to put Luke in the back of her mind.

So here she stood with a red solo cup in hand. Rap music echoing through the house. And Azalea was talking to Luca while leaning onto his chest. And Delilah stood there as a third wheel her eyes glancing at couples making out in darkened corners of the hot house.

She found something to connect to Luke and she wanted to he held in his arms. She already had a slight buzz from the alcohol, and it wasn't helping her love sick state. Ethan was rambling about something to her as she stared down at her cup zoned out.

"Delilah whats wrong?" Ethan asked snapping her back to reality. She sighed as Ethan had a worried expression. "Me and Luke got into a argument" she told him as he furrowed his eyebrows. "You and him an argument?" Ethan asked confused as she nodded.

"About what?" He asked as she squeezed the plastic, eliciting a crinkle. "He was supposed to come up and he forgot about plans he had" she explained as Ethan scoffed. "Wow" he said in disbelief and shook his head a bit. Tousling his brown strands of hair. 

She nodded disappointed. "And it turned into a argument and i havent talked to him the morning." Delilah informed Luke as Ethan let a sigh out. "Im sorry Delilah" he had a small smile on his face.

She shrugged his apology off, "it's okay it's not your fault" she reminded Ethan as he nodded a bit. He patted her shoulder and said goodbye as she gave him a fake small smile. She was truly pitiful right now, and felt so alone.

He walked away and settling next to Zoe. She let out a sigh glancing around the atmosphere of the room. Blasting music that was beginning to give her a migraine. The pungent taste of alcohol lingering on her tongue. Her eyes were getting tired from the flashing lights and projectors scattered around the house.

Her eyes watched the sweaty bodys all crowded together. Couples grinding together. She glanced down to the liquid in her cup suddenly loosing all cravings for it. She glanced to Azalea who was caught up in a conversation with a few people.

Delilahs mind not being to handle the over stimulation that was occurring in the frat house. She placed her cup on a random table and made her way outside. The cool Michigan air was refreshing after being in the stuffy house for so long. The sound of the night eased her nerves and the now muffled sound of the deafening music was pleasing to her ears.

She pulled her phone out of her jeans and her lock screen was a picture of Luke and her smiling at the camera. She felt sick at the picture knowing he was probably just as somber as she was. She felt tears springing into her eyes just thinking about the state of their relationship.

She pulled Lukes contact up debating whether to call him but the drunkness took over her senses. Taping the call button she heard it ring till it picked up.

"Delilah?" He asked as sniffled hearing his voice. A wave of emotion washed over her, and couldn't shake the feeling of guilt. "Im sorry" she sniffled and apologized as Lukes heart shattered hearing her broken voice.

Sniffles could be heard as Luke wanted to reach out and pull her into his arms. "Are you drunk?" He asked as she wiped her nose. "Yeah" Delilah answered as he sighed. "Where are you?" He asked as she looked up at the frats name.

She told him the name as he rubbed his face. "Delilah im gonna call Ethan to take you home okay?" He told her the plan as she bit on her nails. "Okay" Delilah let out a breath and tried to calm herself.

"Im so sorry Lukey" she apologized again as Luke bit in his lip. "Dont be sorry it was my fault" he promised her as she sighed. "I miss you" she told him looking around at the trees. "I miss you too" he told her back as she sniffled.

Luke hated when she got too drunk at parties because when she got drunk. She got so emotional and almost every time cried and was usually minor things. Like how much she hated spiders and their creepy crawly legs, and started to cry in his arms about bugs.

Ethan walked out the house and sighed seeing his best friend in the state she was. She felt a presence and turned around to see Ethan. "Hey" she greeted him as he smiled a bit. "Okay Ethans here. Im gonna go Lukey" she informed her boyfriend as Ethan heard him say goodbye.

"Let's go Delilah" Ethan helped her up as she slumped her shoulders and followed after him. "Ethan i miss Luke" she told him with a pout on her lips. "I know" he replied as she sighed and got into Ethans car.

"I miss hugging him" she added and turned to Ethan who was nodding his head. She let a sigh leave her lips as she watched the stars in the sky twinkling.

Once they made it back to her sorority house she flopped down on her bed. "Do you need anything?" He asked as she shook her head. "No" she clung her pillow to her body and closed her eyes. "Thanks Ethan" She slurred her words as Ethan had a small smile and closes her door gently.

Pulling out his phone he tapped on Lukes contact.

moosey 🫎

ethan: dude you need
to come see Delilah

moosey 🫎: im to busy but
trust me i want to

ethan: i would do it soon.
She misses you so much

moosey 🫎: shes just drunk

ethan: that doesn't mean shit

moosey 🫎: when i can ill visit

ethan: k

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
THE DEVILS WON 🎉🥳. I was getting a little fed up with them but now we are all good. Also thanks for 64k reads i love you all!! 😻🫶🏻🤭. Im also so fed up with everyone from school cant it just be summer already 🤧

word count: 1089