𝟏𝟒, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

CHAPTER 14
.ೃ*:

There was always company at the lake houses. Either jacks friends. Or the umich boys. And that meant Luke and Delilah were always separated from each other. Which was aggravating to say the least.

She was stuck in a family movie night with just her and her dad as they watched an old 80's movies that she couldn't even remember the name off.

A text popped onto her phone as she glanced down and saw that it was Luke. She smiled a bit glancing up to her parents who were nearly falling asleep.

luke 🫶🏻

luke 🫶🏻: what r you doing?

Delilah: movie night
with my family ☹️

luke 🫶🏻: are they sleeping?
lmao

Delilah: nearly lmao

luke 🫶🏻: can you sneak out? 🤫

Delilah: omg luke

luke 🫶🏻: please? ☹️
i havent seen you in two days

Delilah: yes you have 💀

luke 🫶🏻: yeah for like a
minute 😒

Delilah: fine. Give me
a few minutes though 😋

luke 🫶🏻: yay!!

Delilah waited till her parents were fully asleep. Which became apparent when her dad was snoring loudly, and her mom would mumble off strings gibberish. She turned the movie off, and quietly got up from the couch.

Slipping on her sneakers she sent a quick text to Luke and stealthily opened the back door, and quietly closed it. Letting out a breath of relief to turned around to Luke standing behind her.

She let out a startled gasp as he started laughing like a maniac. "You jerk!" She slapped his shoulder as he laughed at her startled demeanor.

"Im sorry" He apologized in between laughs as she glared up at him. "You're not funny" she ignored his apology as he bit back a laugh. He ducked down to kiss her as she tried her best to not give in. But terribly failed.

"I forgive you. I guess" she accepted his apology as he smiled at her. "How could you not?" He questioned as she narrowed her eyes at him. "So what do you want to do?" He asked as she shrugged while glancing around her back yard.

"It's pitch black. What is there to do" She responded as Luke bit his bottom lip. Contemplating on what they should do.

"Go to the dock?" He suggested as she shrugged her shoulders. "Sure" she replied to his question as he grabbed her hand and began running. "Stop. I cant run!" She whined as he dragged the girl along.

"You jerk!" She insulted him for the second time as he laughed and slowed down as they neared the dock, she panted out of breath. He had a laughing fit again as the brunette girl had a small smile on her face. The moonlight illuminated the two as he saw the freckles that adorned her cheeks.

"What?" She asked shyly as he smiled down at her. "Your so beautiful" he gushed as her cheeks grew red under his adoring gaze. She let out a shaky breath as she smiled at him. Her dimples imprinted her cheeks as he couldn't peel his eyes away from her.

Out of all of his past girlfriends, and past girls he's had a crush on. She was by far the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on, and he couldn't stop looking at her. No matter where they were he couldn't change his focus. It was always her.

She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips. His arms wrapped around her waist as she played with the brunette curls that laid on top of his head. He pressed her body close to his, and held her small frame close to him.

She pulled away looking into his eyes as she couldn't help the butterflies swarming her stomach. "Im glad we did this" she informed as he smiled as she watched his moon illuminated face.

"Me too" he gave her a tender kiss on the lips as she scrunched her nose. The two stayed in the comfortable silence in each other's arm, as they soaked in the silver moonlight glow.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHHH. I blushed when writing this, and kept giggling and kicking my feet. If Luke told me that i would melt on the spot and fall to my knees. Like i actually need him its so sad 😞. Hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy little chapter and i love you all!! 😚

word count: 721