𝟑𝟎, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡

CHAPTER 30
.ೃ*:

The next morning Delilah had gotten up fairly early. To finish packing her abundant amount of stuff to bring back to college.

Luke was still sound asleep as she went around her room packing things like: skincare, toiletries, clothes, and shoes. Luke stirred awake as he let his sensitive eyes adjust to the brightness of the room. "Li?" He asked, his voice was laced with grogginess and he sat up a bit rubbing his eyes.

"Come back" he whined as she laughed a bit and shook her head. "No i have to finish packing everything" she replied as he frowned and let out a sigh. He eventually gave up his pleads and just went on his phone.

After some time had passed Delilah finished most of her packing and climbed back in bed with Luke. He engulfed her in his arms and pressed little pecks to her neck. "Your the perfect size to cuddle" he told her as she let out a giggle. "Is that your way of calling me short?" She asked as he nodded his head and laughed.

"I love you li" he told her as she pulled away slightly with a bright smile. "I love you too lukey" Delilah told him as he smiled and kissed her lips tenderly. Yawning Delilah curled into Lukes chest for one of the few last times until she sees him again.

Which left her lay is disbelief. She wasn't going to see Luke for months. To put into simply, she depended so much on the boy. She was scared when she stressed over her exams who's going to comfort while rubbing her back, and pull her close.

She was happy and so proud of how far Luke had come along in his hockey career. She wanted to let a pained scream as she watched him slowly slip from her fingers in Jersey.

He rubbed her back and hugged her small frame close as he watched her peaceful state. He placed a kiss to her forehead as he watched the rising and falling of her chest. For the last few times for awhile.

After they woke up, it had became apparent that Quinn was leaving today which resulted Delilah with a bummed out mood. She gave one last hug to the boy as he squeezed her tight. "Bye quinny" she had a frown upon her face. "Bye Delilah. Call me if you need anything okay?" He told her as she nodded her head. He gave a kiss to her head as Luke watched the two with a small smile on his face.

After Quinn left it was dull. Her parents were going to come up to her dorm tomorrow but she wanted to go before Luke left. So thats what she did.

Luke and Delilah began their drive to Umich which was about a 5 hour drive. The whole time her mind couldn't rest, she felt Lukes hand entwined with hers resting on her thigh. She sang along "Daylight" that was playing off of Lukes stereo. Which her phone was connected too.

Luke let out a sigh as he pulled into where her sorority was located. And the dread that washed over him knowing his drive back would silent; no Delilah singing along to Taylor Swift, and no holding her hand.

His head turned over to her as she frowned at him. He helped her haul her copious amount of totes while she only helped with the light stuff which made Luke laugh.

She was once again sharing a dorm with Azalea, who was still back at the lake houses.

After about a hour or two of work, which was really just Luke doing all the work. Her bed was finally set up, and her desk to her preference. With of course the help from Luke but also Delilah yelling at him when he misplaced a small detail.