𝟐𝟖, 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

CHAPTER 𝟐8
.ೃ*:

It was a early Tuesday morning which meant the last one of golf has arrived. Delilah knew she wasn't going to win but still wanted to participate for her to laugh at her skills.

It was an early morning as she stood next to Luke with his head resting in the crook of her neck. She felt his warm breath fan across her cook neck as she assumed he had just let out a sleepy yawn.

"You tired" she asked him as he nodded and wrapped his arms around her. "Very" he mumbled back as the two older boys looked at the two and rolled their eyes. "Seriously?" Jack asked as Luke groaned and peeked up from the secrecy of her neck.

Delilah laughed while she rolled her eyes the boys immature reactions. "When we get home were napping" Luke informed her as she nodded her head and let out a breathy laugh. "Okay" she replied while kissing his head. After everything was set up the boys along the parents and Delilah began golfing.

So far she had the highest score, and Quinn had the lowest and jack was a close second. She swung the club and executed horribly as she laughed at her self as Luke laughed too. He attempted to help her form which resulted with whined from Jack to Ellen how that was cheating.

"Mom thats cheating!" Jack squeaked as Ellen looked at the her son. "It's literally not though" Luke defended as Ellen shook her head. "Your literally helping her! How is that not cheating" Jack explained as Delilah gave him a look.

"Okay Jack its fine not like im coming back from my score anyways" Delilah calmly explained as she laughed. He nodded his head a bit hearing her point, "okay" he agreed as she looked to Luke who was smiling.

delilah.liu posted!

liu posted!

● ○ ○

● ● ○

● ● ○

● ● ●

Liked by: edwards.73, elblue6, jackhughes, markestapa, lhughes_06, and 19,297 others.

delilah.liu: lets just say i wasnt the championship golfer 😗

View comments.

lhughes_06: you may not be the best golfer, and totally didnt almost wack me with a club. But i still love you 😚
delilah.liu: your such a fucking liar. Anyways love you too!! 🤭🫶🏻
  dylanduke: what a mood change

edwards.73: i would never trust
delilah with a golf club 😬
delilah.liu: literally says you but um okay.

Markestapa: awww you cuties
lhughes_06: thanks 🤨

azeala.brown: atleast you looked
cute doing it 😝
delilah.liu: as always 😛

Jackhughes: you suck 🙂
lhughes_06: you literally lost to quinn what
   delilah.liu: LMAO

elblue6: send me the first picture!
delilah.liu: will do! 🫡

user2: oh my god Ellen is so sweet
user5: literally i love her

user9: i live for these posts
user1: same

user4: my dream

View 5,937 other comments

As the two families came back from the country club, Jack and Quinn were teasing Delilah on her golf skills. Which resulted with a argument about how Quinn beat Jack, and the middle boys feelings were quite hurt.

Luke soon shut down the bickering by yelling at the three as Delilah turned to him pouting. "Im sorry" she frowned as he laughed and shook his head. "Its okay" He assured and gave her a light kiss on her lips and pulled her close to him.

Jack and Quinn exchanged a look, as they watched the two teenagers. Looking at each other with such love and adoration. They felt almost as if jealous that they cant find a love quite like what Delilah and Luke had in their relationship.

She rested her head on his chest as Luke watched her phone and laughing at Instagram reels. The two cackled at the mass amount of cringey videos as Ellen came in and sat down with a cup of coffee in hand.

She had a soft smile painted on her face, watching as Luke looked down to his girlfriend with so much admiration. His eyes always softened when he saw his girlfriend which did not go unnoticed by his family. He was so enamored with her, he could never stop looking at her. Or when it came to bragging about how gorgeous his girl was to the boys that had crushes on her.

He kissed her head as she smiled up at him and placed a feathery kiss on his lips. Ellen chuckled a bit watching the two in love and took a sip of her coffee.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Ahh im so sorry for late updates. Ive been busy with school since i had mid terms and it was a lot. Im literally in love with Luke and that video of him talking about what they do on the plane like hes so cute. I love him sm 🤧🤧. But i hope you guys are enjoying this book! Thanks for reading love you!!

word count: 794