𝟐𝟗, 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER 𝟐9
.ೃ*:

The dreadful day was upon them. In other words stated that Delilah and Luke would be away from each other. And her mind couldn't rest the last week of break.

She just wanted to let out a sob or even a scream thinking about the circumstance. Her lungs felt like they were compressing and hated feeling so oversensitive about the conflict.

They walked around downtown hands entwined as the sun beat down on her exposed skin from her tank top.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked as she squinted her eyes up at him as she thought about it. "Can we go out to lunch first?" She asked looking up at him as he laughed a bit and nodded his head.

"Are you getting hangry?" He teased as she frowned a bit. "Yes" she admitted as they both laughed.

Agreeing on going to a brunch place Luke ordered waffles and Delilah opted for a breakfast sandwich on a bagel.

"What next?" He asked as she shrugged and thought about it. "Can we go to the record store maybe?" She asked as Luke nodded his head. "Sure" He agreed as she smiled and took a sip of her iced coffee. As she pulled her mouth away Lukes mouth darted to her drink as she giggled.

"Stop!" She swatted him away as he began taking large sips. He laughed as slid the drink back over to her with a couple of sips left. She smacked his arm playfully as he smiled at his girlfriend brightly. She realized it was a stupid thing to be annoyed at, and joined on to the laughter.

Once they were done eating they ventured to the record store down the little line of shops. Once they stepped into the record store she bolted to the Taylor Swift vinyls which made Luke laugh.

She grabbed a Folklore one which was the one pressing she didn't have and a Fearless Taylors Version vinyl. Along with that she grabbed a Gracie Abrams vinyl and smiled up to Luke as he raised a eyebrow.

"You want me to buy them dont you?" He asked as she smiled and shrugged a bit. "Possibly" She replied as he laughed and kissed her head. He bought her records as she think she fell even more inlove with her boyfriend.

"I love you" she told him and leaned up to peck his lips as she held her bag with her vinyls. "I love you too" he smiled as he kissed her back as his arm snaked around her waist.

"What now?" He inquired as she shrugged while looking up at his freckled face. "What do you wanna do?" She asked him as he truly didn't know. His shoulders shrugged as she sighed a bit.

"You wanna just go home?" She asked as he nodded his head. "Yeah" he answered and kissed her forehead as she smiled up at him. Her smile faltered in the slightest with the reality she was going to face. Luke was flying out to Jersey in a day, and she had to get settled into her dorm.

"Li stop thinking about it" He told her as she let out a sigh. "I can't" she told him as he felt his heart shatter. "Me neither" he replied as she looked up at him. "Lets just enjoy tonight, and the beginning of tomorrow okay?" He asked while his head went up to her cheek.

His finger slowly brushed against her freckled cheeks as she sighed and frowned. "Okay" she spoke quietly as he dipped down to kiss her. She kissed his lips back as he pulled away from her and analyzed her face.