𝟏𝟗, 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER 19
.ೃ*:

As they stepped into the threshold of the Hughes lake house. Their noses were blessed with the sweet aroma of pancakes wafting through the air. "Hi guys!" Ellen greeted cheerfully as she smiled a bit. "Hey mom" He yawned as he walked over to the kitchen island.

"Hi el" Delilah greeted the woman back as her mouth turned up into a smile. "Smells delicious" She complimented while taking a spot next to Luke. "Thanks hun. Lukes favorite" She smirked a bit at Luke as he just laughed and nodded his head.

It felt like a whole new summer this time around. Her and Luke were officially dating, and weren't just aimlessly flirting without batting an eye. And she was going into her third year of college and life felt like it was slowly getting back on track.

Until she faced the thought of Luke going to Jersey for hockey with Jack. He wasn't just going to be at Umich he was going to be states away. And the thought startled her a bit. She was a tad bit scared.

She must've zoned out as Lukes hand caressed her back. "You okay?" He asked concerned as she seemingly just dissociated with the world. "Yeah im just tired" she responded softly as Luke nodded his head. "Me too" he agreed while yawning for the hundredth time already.

She laughed a little as her mouth turned into a small smile. "Here you go" Ellen placed two plates in front of them. "Thanks mom" Luke thanked his mom as she smiled at him. "Thanks el" Delilah took a bite already as she almost melted at the spot.

Ellen Hughes pancakes were to die for. They were flipped to perfection, and the sweet taste just melted in your mouth. They were what Delilahs childhood tasted like in one bite. Ellen smiled triumphantly as she began to clean up.

"We can clean up mom" Luke spoke up with a mouthful. "Aw thanks sweetie" She thanked him while pressing a kiss to his head and walking out of the kitchen.

"Best fucking pancakes ever" Luke gushed at the taste of them. "I know right" She agreed taking another bite. As they finished their pancakes they began to clean up the clutter of dishes.

As she washed the bowl Luke came up behind her wrapping his arms around her. His head resting in the crook of her neck. "Luke" she giggled as he placed little kisses on her neck. "I want to go back to bed" he pouted as she laughed while shaking her head.

It was nearing 8:30 as she felt a little tired too. "After im done with the dishes" she assured him as she felt him nod his head, with his arms still securely still wrapped around her. As she finished up the dishes she felt his warm breath fan her neck. She scrunched up her shoulders while she laughed a bit. "Your breath was tickling me again" She giggled turning around to him, with a small pout on her lips.

"Sorry" he frowned a bit and dipped down placing a kiss on her lips. His hands still resided on her hips that were swallowed by a crewneck. Which he could only assume was his. She deepened the kiss by leaning up into his body.

"This is the second time!" They pulled apart to see Quinn rubbing his eyes and having a look on his face. After catching the two kissing, again in the kitchen. "Wheres the leftover pancakes?" Quinn asked as Delilah pointed to the plate sitting on the counter.

"Get a room you too" Quinn told them as Delilah rolled her eyes. "What ever huggy" She teased him with the nickname; that he absolutely hated being associated with. "Dont ever let that word leave your lips again" Quinn warned as she quirked an eyebrow up.

"Luke he's threatening me" Delilah looked up to her tall boyfriend as he laughed at the two. "Sorry" Quinns arms went up defensively as they walked past him. His hand obviously went to ruffle Delilahs hair, as shes now accepted her fate whenever he was near.

They went up to Lukes room as they climbed into the unmade bed from this morning. Delilah let a yawn escape her lips as Luke smiled adoringly at his girlfriend. Luke curled into her body, with his head resting on her chest.

He traced little shapes on her stomach as she played with his curls. The moment felt serene and the two felt like they were the only ones in the world. Each other only mattered.

Luke soon fell asleep with the calming feeling on Delilahs hand in his hair. And she soon felt her breathing slow, and watched Lukes head slowly move up and down with the rising and falling of her chest.

She had a peaceful smile on her face as closed her eyes drifting back into a sleep.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Craving chocolate chip pancakes rn omg. Anyways im so fed up with people at my school they are all so fake im loosing my mind. 😛😛😛. Umm also WHY DID THEY TRADE JAMIE im sobbing 😣😣😣. Anyways Love u all! And thanks for 10k readss!! 🫶🏻

word count: 860