𝟑𝟕, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

CHAPTER 37
.ೃ*:

After Christmas was over, Delilah still had another week of winter break. Which Delilah decided to stay in Jersey for the most of that week with Luke.

Jack was annoyed with the idea of Luke clinging to her in their apartment so Delilah countered his complaints and told him to stay at Nicos for the remainder of her stay. Which he gladly took up on the offer.

Their first night they drove around a few suburbs of Jersey with Christmas music softly playing on the speakers of the car. Creating a comforting atmosphere with the soft hums from Lukes mouth and Delilahs eyes following the glowing aura of lights. Whenever she saw one that left her in awe she turned to Luke with a bright cheesy smile and he would smile and squeeze her hand.

Luke admired the glow of light that illuminated Delilahs face. The string of lights made her eyes twinkle with happiness. Her smile wasn't just a small smile it was a grin, and a crinkle of skin by her eye made him love her even more. It was such a peaceful moment for the two, with their stressful schedules and barely having time together.

"Your so gorgeous" he complimented her as she blushed and had a sheepish grin. "Why thank you" she thanked and placed a kiss on his lips. "You ready to go back?" He asked as she nodded her head.

Once they were back at the apartment they decided to just order food and doordash it. Luke wanted her to try this Italian take out place which she gracefully accepted and never would pass up an opportunity to get some pasta.

She dipped her breadstick in some marinara sauce and took a bite as Luke watched her. "Is it good?" He asked as she nodded her head. "Very" she agreed and savored the garlic flavor bursting on her tongue, he laughed and took a sip of his lemonade.

The two ate on the floor, near the coffee table as they caught up with each other, Luke talked about how happy he was to play with Quinn and Jack in their up coning game. And it warmed her heart to hear him so enthusiastic about it.

She giggled watching him as he furrowed his brows confused. "What?" He asked as she laughed and reached over. She wiped his chin with her thumb cleaning the remnants of marinara sauce. "Thats why you were laughing?" He frowned as she laughed and kissed him.

She wiped her thumb off and took a bite of her pasta. She was smiling and Luke took a picture of her off guard. "Oh my god, i look horrible in that" she laughed as he frowned and looked to her. "No you dont" he disagreed as her face had an incredulous expression. "You look so gorgeous Li" he mumbled against her lips.

She had a small smile and kissed him again. "Ive missed you so much" she crawled into his lap as he wrapped his arms around her body. "Ive missed you too" he kissed her cheek near her ear and held her close to his chest. She took in the smell of his cologne and he did the same for her perfume.

Her head found its way into the crook of his neck as he rested his hands on her hips. "I want you to be here all the time" Luke mumbled as she frowned, "me too" she sighed as Luke rubbed her lower back. The two stayed in each other's arms for a while savoring the contact.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked as she nodded her head as he stood up with her still in his arms. "You're so light" he kissed the tip of her nose as she laughed. "Yeah okay mr muscle" Delilah replied back as he laughed and went over to put away their food.