𝟏𝟖, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

CHAPTER 18
.ೃ*:

Luke stared down at Delilahs contact on his phone as it illuminated his face. While the darkness enveloped his room. He knew he had to text to her, make things right. But he was apprehensive, scared on what she would say in response.

Obviously she was going to forgive him, she brought it up to talk to him. He was scared and overthinking the situation. So finally overcoming his hesitation his finger tapped her name as the keyboard popped into view.

While his thumbs hovered over the jumble of letters he was unsure on how to word his request to her.

Li 💕

Luke: hey. You up?

Li 💕: yeah. Whats up

Luke: i miss you, im sorry

Li 💕: me too

Luke: can we please
talk tomorrow ?

Li 💕: yeah of course

Luke: great, can we
in the morning. Maybe sunrise?

Li 💕: yeah sure

Luke: night li

Li 💕: night luke

She stared down at her phone texts with Luke as she blinked her eyes a few times. She felt dry in the texts when usually she was happy and used countless useless emojis that always made Luke giggle.

She sighed setting a alarm to remind herself to wake up tomorrow. Which she would probably end up snoozing a few times. Placing her phone on her nightstand and stretched out to plug her phone in. A drowsy yawn escaped her lips as she took a sip of water, and lied down on her side.

Morning came as her alarm as her phone rang throughout her room. She groaned squinting her eyes as she couldn't pull herself to get out of bed. Pulling the covers over her head, resulting with a unwanted amount of frizz to make her hair stick out in many strands.

Gaining the motivation to climb out of bed she pulled on shorts, and a umich crewneck. Since it was a little chilly when the sun rose. Her parents were still sleeping soundly as she passed their room. And the sounds of snores could be heard drifting through the crack of the door.

She made her way down the dock as she could see Lukes tall figure already sitting down. She padded her way across and sat down next to him. His head turned to the girl as she looked at the boy who looked unbelievably tired, and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"Can believe i beat you" He joked as she let out a laugh and shook her head. "I know im surprised" she responded as the sun settled just above the horizon. The sky was a mix of pink, purple, and orange hues swirling painting the sky.

She stared ahead at the bright orange sun that was slowly ascending high into the sky. "Im so sorry delilah" He apologized as her head turned to him. "Me too" she had a small sympathetic smile sprawling across her face.