𝟑𝟒, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 34
.ೃ*:

The Thursday that was one of Delilahs favorites, had finally arrived. The day filled with: family, telling embarrassing stories, laughing, and obviously eating till you felt like you were going to explode.

She was off of college for a couple of days, back with her mom and dad. Along with the Hughes brothers flying in too. She was helping her mom prep some of the food Wednesday night as she heard a knock on her door.

Her mom gave her a smile and nodded her head, she knew it was Luke. Sprinting to the door she opened it to see Luke with a bright smile. "Hey" she greeted as he opened his arms wide.

"Hi Li" he mumbled into her ear as she squeezed him tight. The two swayed a bit back in forth as they captured each other's presence. "I missed you" Luke told her as she rested her chin on his chest. "Me too" she agreed going up on her toes and kissing his lips for the first time in a while.

The twos houses were neighboring each other, so once her mom finished the dish. The Liu family ventured to the Hughes. She walked through the door being engulfed into a hug from Jack.

She laughed as he picked her up and swung her. "Hi Jack" she greeted him as he set her down. "Hi delilah. I missed you" he told her as she smiled softly "Me too" she agreed and messed Jacks brunette hair up, as Luke laughed watching the two.

Her eyes wandered to Quinn as she walked over to him. He pulled her into a comforting hug, that she had missed so much. "Hey" He whispered as she smiled with her cheek resting on his chest. "Hi Quinny" she glanced to Luke who was talking to her dad.

The families caught up with each other as Delilah and Luke sat on the couch together. Her head rested on his chest as his arm was securely wrapped around her lower back.

They were laughing at old childhood photos Ellen had sent Luke. Delilah snapped a picture smiling and posted it on her story while tagging him. "I love you" he told her while rubbing her back.

"I love you too" she smiled at him. He placed a kiss on her forehead. He yawned a bit as she placed her head back on his chest.

The sun shined through the cracks of her curtains. Illuminating streaks of golden light on Luke, that somehow made him look even more attractive. She rubbed her eyes stretching her legs out. Luke squirmed a bit as she smiled a bit.

His eyes peaked open to see his girlfriend, his face softened and pulled her closer. "I missed this" he mumbled into her neck as Delilah stroked his cheek.

"Me too" she whispered back as he placed gentle kisses on her neck. Resulting with squeals escaping her lips. "We should get up" she reminded as Luke groaned. "I think we should stay here all day" he countered as she laughed.

"Me too, but we have to go help cook" she explained to the boy and placed a kiss on his cheek. She unwinded herself from his arms and pulled on sweatpants, and a Devils hoodie with a 43 adorning the shoulder.

Luke groaned as he rolled out of bed, pulling on his clothes too. Chatter was coming from downstairs along with Ellen and Victorias laughs. They made their way downstairs as heads turned to them when they walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys" Ellen greeted softly as Delilah smiled back at her. They sat down on the couch after Delilah had a cup of coffee. Jack and Quinn soon came over as they sat down on the couch with the couple.