𝟒, 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 4
.ೃ*:

Delilah stirred awake from her nap, and noticed the position she had been in. Lukes arms were wrapped around her, and her head was resting comfortably on his chest.

She slowly inched herself away from the curly haired boy. And rubbed her eyes drowsily, her head peaked up from the couch and in the kitchen was her worst fear.

Quinn and Jack standing with a white claw in their hands. "Well look whos up" Quinn laughed as she glared at him. She unwrapped herself from the boys hold, and slowly got up.

"Shut up" she grumbled and walked over to grab a cup of water. Her throat had felt like Sahara Desert and her mind was foggy. Somehow she was more tired than she was before.

"So cute" Jack teased and made kissing noises and Quinn laughed. "Hilarious" she gave them a blank look as Jack had a laughing fit.

"I hope you know, i got a picture of that" Jack told the girl as she glared at him. "Thats great, but trust me. That meant nothing" She assured as the two older boys gave her an incredulous look.

"Right" they replied in sync as she rolled her eyes. "Why are you in my parents house?" She inquired as they shrugged. "We couldn't find you and Luke. So we came here" Quinn explained as Delilah looked back in forth between the two boys.

"Wow thanks for caring so much" she replied with sarcasm lacing her voice. "You're welcome" Quinn ruffled her hair as she swatted his hand away. "You two are so cute" jack teased as Delilah brunette eyes glared at the two.

"You two are actually so insufferable. How can anyone stand you" she stated as the boys laughed. "You and lukey wukey are insufferable with all that flirting" Jack laughed as he sipped his white claw.

"Yeah well it's not flirting" she defended as the brothers gave her a look. "What?!" She exclaimed as they shook their heads. "You guys cuddle on the couch, and are like totally in love." Quinn listed off as Delilah felt embarrassment rush over her.

"Yeah since you guys were like 4 too" Jack added as Delilahs cheeks flushed. "Shut up" she mumbled and crossed her arms. "Just make a move before its to late" Jack reminded as she groaned at the thought.

"Yeah whatever" she replied wanting the conversation to end, and walked past the boys to make her way to the pantry to grab some kind of food. The brothers exchanged a glance and soon walked past the girl peering into the cabinets.

"Byeee" they gave her a farewell as she rolled her eyes. "Bye idiots" she replied as they laughed and walked outside.

Delilah hoped Luke was still asleep, but unbeknownst to her he was wide awake and heard the whole conversation.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. Anyways guys i finished my Bedard fic and thats the best feeling ever i love it. Anyways i actually am starting to get motivation to write this story 😋😋. Anyways love you guys!! 🫶🏻

word count: 515