𝟓, 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

CHAPTER 5
.ೃ*:

Luke had begged Delilah to go on the boat with him, and she succumbed to his invite. Of course without knowing that Jacks friends were going to be on there along with Quinn.

The boat was docked somewhere in the lake, Delilah was at the upper part of the boat sprawled out with her AirPods in blasting Taylor Swift.

Though her AirPods were full volume the music was still quiet unlike the yells and shouts of many 20 and older boys that were scrambling on and off the boat. And Jacks country music blasting on the speaker.

It was far from peaceful and she wished she would have just stayed home with her mom and Ellen. She somehow was able to hear the splashes on wet feet nearing.

She squinted one eye open bringing her hand up to shield the sun, and standing over her was Lukes tall body. She smiled a bit as she his curly hair resembled a wet dog coming in from a day of playing in the rain.

She swatted at his arm as he laughed. She reached for AirPos case and put them back in there.

"Hey" she greeted as Luke glanced over the other boys. "Hi" he sat down on the cushion next to her. "Sorry this isn't as relaxing as you had hoped" he laughed and talked loudly of Jacks music.

"It's whatever" she laughed and sat upright. "I cant hear my own thoughts though" Delilah informed as Luke laughed happily. And his laugh was like music to her ears. She loved his laugh.

"Yeah same" Luke agreed and squinted his eyes. "If you're gonna okay country at least play Taylor" The girl suggested as Luke laughed while shaking his head. "Right" he replied sarcastically and gave her a look as she frowned a bit at him. "I cant believe all of these years. You still dont like taylor swift!" She pouted as his mouth sheepishly smiled.

"I don't mind her. I just dont understand the obsession" He explained as her mouth gaped open staring at him. "What?!" She gasped dramatically as he laughed at the girls hurt feelings. "Sorry" he shrugged while tucking a piece of stray brunette hair behind her ear.

"Luke stop flirting get over here!" Cole shouted as Luke sighed. "That's your sign" she laughed as he slowly stood up. "Bye li" he patted his hand on her shoulder and walked off.

Her face flushed on top of her sun kissed cheeks. Luke glanced back at the girl and his mind flashed back to the conversation he had overheard the day before, a sigh left from his lips.

He was stuck on how to act, of course he had feelings for the girl. But what if hers are gone because she seemingly shut down her brother's accusations about them. He watched her place her AirPods back into her ears, and felt his heart rate quicken.

He needed to tell her soon. Before he left her.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Can you guys tell im craving the sun, and summer right now. Like i actually need it so bad i hate winter so much. I😖😖. Its so cold, and seasonal depression is hitting hard. And it's starting to sound like Evermore by t swizzle😻😻. Sorry for my lil rant anyways love you all!!

word count: 553