𝟑𝟖, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞

CHAPTER 38
.ೃ*:

Two months later!

Luke had invited Delilah to come along to the family skate for the stadium series. Which she quickly said yes to the invite and began to finish her school work.

She landed in jersey the night before as Luke picked her up from the airport. They havent been able to see each other for nearly two months. And shes missed his touch and the sensation of his lips on hers.

"Oh my god ive missed you so much" she squeezed him as he hugged her close to him. Not even a centimeter of space was in between them. "Me too" he whispered into her ear as she pulled away and cupped his face. She kissed him softly and held their lips together.

"I love you" she whispered into his lips and his hands squeezed her at her clothed hips. "I love you too" he pulled away slightly with a smile. She let out a sigh as she rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head as she breathed in the cologne she missed smelling.

"Wanna go back to the apartment?" He asked as she nodded. She pulled away from him as her eyes were glossy. His lips were turned into a sad smile and wiped the tear that fell from her brown eyes. "Dont cry Li" he comforted as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Her hand gently held onto his forearm as they looked in each others eyes.

She nodded her head a bit and connected their hands. He carried her bag for her as she kissed his cheek as a thank you.

Jack opened the door to the apartment and engulfed the girl in a hug. "Hi delilah!" He greeted her as she hugged him. "Hi jack!" She greeted and looked back up at him. She pulled away from him as Luke shut the door and set down her bag by the door.

His arm wrapped around her waist as Jack looked at the two. He walked back over to the couch as he flopped down. She could see the back of Nico as he turned around and waved at the girl. "Hi Delilah!" He greeted as she smiled. "Hi Nico!" She waved back as Luke smiled softly.

Luke had an early morning skate at the stadium, and then the family skate was later in the day. She slept until he came back. She groaned rubbing her eyes as she woke up. "Hi luke" she adjusted her eyes to the sunlight. "Hey Li" he walked over placing a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled softly up at him as he looked into her eyes. "Im gonna take a quick shower" he informed her as she nodded her head reached over to her phone.

She scrolled on Pinterest for a while until Luke came back in with his curls wet. She watched him as he pulled on a hoodie and sweatpants. "What?" He asked confused with her looking at him. "Your just to pretty" she teased as he laughed. He dove onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her. She squealed as he peppered her neck with kisses.

He pulled away as she cupped his face and looked into his eyes. She kissed his lips as he deepened the kiss. The door opened and Jack stood in the doorway with his mouth open about to tell them something.

They jumped apart as Luke had an annoyed look on his face. "Uh mom and dad just landed and im going to pick them up. Do you two want to come?" He asked holding back a laugh as Luke sighed. "Sure" he answered as Delilah laughed and nodded her head.

Jack walked away as Luke and Delilah looked to eachother holding a laugh back. Luke was about to close the door until jack yelled "keep the door open!" He shouted while laughing as Luke rolled his eyes. Delilah let out a laugh and grabbed one of Lukes Devils hoodies and a pair of leggings along with her uggs.