𝟑𝟐, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

CHAPTER 32
.ೃ*:

Thanksgiving break was nearing, and Delilah could have never been more grateful for the holiday. The downside of that, classes have dragged even more longer than they had been.

Luke was increasingly becoming more busy, and his nights were filled with practices or games. She felt so lonely, and a feeling of emptiness that filled her body.

Azalea always tried to attempt being there for her best friend, but Delilah pushed her away. Along with the boys too. She hated the feeling of vulnerability that came along with long distance.

She was hurting and Luke was the only one who could heal her. And he was miles away, and all she wanted was to come back to her dorm. And curl up close to his body as his fingers stroked her back slowly.

Classes were draining her motivation to barely even get out of bed. Azalea tried her best effort to help her best friend's mental health, but she knew she was insignificant in aiding it.

So her friend resorted to Luke having a surprise visit to Umich on a weekend when their game schedule was free. Which he jumped at the opportunity to be able to have her close to him.

He failed focusing in practice of even some plays in the game. His mind thought back to what Delilah was doing, how was feeling, where was she? His behaviors got him relentlessly bullied by his teammates for being considerate of his girlfriend.

He missed her incredibly. He needed her small body in his arms while placing gentle kisses on her cheek. Or whispering reassurance in her ear as she giggled and squirmed about his breath tickling her sensitive skin.

His heart physically ached and longed for the desire of her. To be back with her, and back at the summer house.

So there she was lying in bed on a Friday afternoon as she scrolled on the endless videos of her tiktok for you page. She sighed bored out of her mind as Azalea left with Luca, and she was just lonely.

And her attitude had been so shitty lately, she was being a bitch to everyone. All because she was lonely, tired, and stressed. She was so physically and mentally exhausted that her parents began frequently checking up on her due to worries about their daughter.

She was so angry, and she wasn't a angry person. She didn't know why her agressive behavior towards her loved ones and why she treated them that way.

Hearing a knock on her door she furrowed her eyebrows as she yelled "come in!" Assuming it was either a few other of her friends or just the hockey boys.

She heard the door open to be faced with the sight of Luke. "You just let anybody in your dorm?" He asked innocently as she smiled and leapt up from her bed and into his outstretched arms.

"I missed you" he mumbled into her hair taking advantage of her enchanting perfume which has been a daily crave. "Me too" she whispered into his chest as he kissed her head as they swayed slightly back and forth.

She pulled away slightly to go up on her toes to kiss her lips. That she has oh so dearly missed these past few months. His hands cupped her cheek while hers opted to playing with his soft curls on top of his head.