𝟔, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

CHAPTER 6
.ೃ*:

They arrived back to the lake houses, and Jack and all of his friends were going back to the Hughes. So she knew to steer clear of the boisterous boys.

Luke, Ethan, Dylan, and Mark were on her patio laughing and making idiotic jokes with each other. She walked past as Ethan jumped and up and pulled her to into a hug.

She laughed as she hugged Ethan back. "Hey Delilah!" He greeted happily as Luke glared at the boy, jealously flaming in his eyes. "Ethan i just saw you yesterday" she told him while giggling, he still had his arms wrapped gently around her. His head rested on her shoulder with a big goofy grin on his face while looking to the boys.

"Literally" Luke retorted as Delilahs eyes flickered over to him. He looked weird, almost like annoyed or inconvenienced. She furrowed her eyebrows replaying his snarky comment, while glancing back to the boy hugging her. Ethan laughed and let go of her as he sat back down.

"Hi Delilah" Mark greeted her as she looked to the blonde haired boy. "Hi mark, hi dylan" she greeted with a small laugh leaving her lips. Luke frowned at his best friend after not receiving a hello from her.

She took notice and her lips turned up into a smile showing off her dimples. "Hi luke" she greeted as his face mirrored hers. "Hey li" he admired her standing there in her shorts and an oversized t shirt.

She could make her appearance so effortless but still look beautiful in Lukes eyes despite her protests on how she looks like a mess. In Lukes eyes she would always be gorgeous no matter how she viewed herself.

The boys all looked to Luke giving him a look as he looked to them and shrugged. "Bye!" She waved her hand and walked into the house. Luke still felt the jealousy on the way Ethan latched onto his best friend.

He didn't like the way some of his teammates viewed the girl as. They always made sure to tell Luke that his best friend was hot, and all wanted a chance with her. He absolutely felt repulsed by it, and how could boys say stuff about girls like that.

They all wanted in her pants, and he always complained about to Quinn. Which repeatedly told the boy to just date his best friend so they know to back off. He doubted his older brother's advice, but now wish he followed through sooner.

He couldn't help but take notice of the boys lingering glances on her body, when she wore her bikinis. They stared at her butt and boobs. And it made him feel possessive almost of her. They looked her as a object, and not a actual living human being.

But it made him feel horrible by the boys actions. Obviously he knew that Mark, Dylan, and Ethan weren't inappropriate in their actions towards the girl. The three more saw the girl as a close friend rather than a crush.

And Luke wished that all of the boys saw his girl like that. But the reality is that many boys have crushes on her, and he was worried if he didn't confess soon he was worried she wouldn't pick him.

And would pick someone who's not right for her, or even worse a guy thats going to treat her like shit. And it squeezed his love struck heart and made his stomach churn with sickness.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
This made me think of "in a world of boys hes a gentleman" 🤭🤭. Anyways i love seeing Luke in the penalty box. He's so beautiful i love him actually so much. Anyways im out of my reading slump and i got some books for Christmas so im so excited 😋😋. But santa didnt bring my nhl boyfriend ☹️ and im sad. Anyways love you guys!! 🫶🏻

word count: 652