𝟐𝟓, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER 𝟐5
.ೃ*:

Delilah was ecstatic that Luke posted her on his instagram. The relationship was finally public and felt good to not be in the dark anymore.

But thats one down side with dating a famous NHL player, who also has many fangirls that will bash any girl who he's been with. Or is with. She saw it with Jacks old girlfriends, and with the girlfriends of the Umich boys.

It was disgusting knowing how girls could openly say the most vile and hateful comments to one another. All because they were their celebrity crushes girlfriend.

She couldn't peel her eyes away from scrolling through Lukes comment section seeing the things people were saying about her. She felt the vomit rising in her throat threatening to spill out if she opened her mouth.

The comments ranged from "shes so annoying". She was puzzled by how you could call someone annoying if you didn't even know them personally. Or one of her favorites was "shes so fucking ugly".

Some of them even tackled her ethnicity which was so low of some of these white blonde girls to go to. They verbally assaulted a derogatory words and even a few slurs which made her feel like sobbing into her pillow.

One comment read "I didn't know that he went for Chinese girls". It felt like her throat was compressing and she couldn't get a gasp of air. It felt like someone was holding her head underneath a body of water and not letting go.

It was an insurmountable occurrence that wasn't going to just stop. It had a chance of dying down but it was always going to be a challenge to face.

Her tears couldn't stop leaking from her brown eyes alone in her room. With her saddest melancholy Taylor Swift and Gracie Abram's songs playing in the background quietly as she sobbed into her pillow.

The comments ruined all existing self esteem that she held to her well being. She took great pride in her care free self, never beating herself up over things that were out of control. Delilah never let herself go without food not minding her weight gain. Because she knew her body needed it. Or when she broke out she just shrugged it off like it was nothing

But now people commented on her posts about her weight, acne, and her weird smile. It made her feel like absolute shit. Which made her worry about every visible pore in her face, and her thighs that weren't small like other girls.

It left her in shambles as every minute her inbox dinged with more comments on her posts as she couldn't stop the salty tears running down her cheeks.

It was obsessive on how much she checked her comments and Lukes comments when he wasn't around. Or really anyone.

Every night she made a promise to herself to not check her inbox. But failed terribly when the overwhelming pressure to do a simple tap, and get lost in the insults and threats adressed to her.

Her breathing and heart rate quickened as the phone screen illuminated her tear stained face as the hate comments reflected back into her eyes. Every moment of the day she referenced back to them, all while suffering in a lonely silence.

She put her brightest smile on her freckled face; that just had tears streaming down her cheeks last night. Lukes constant little kisses, and touches of affection helped for a while.