𝟐𝟎, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 20
.ೃ*:

Azalea 👯‍♀️

delilah: GUESS WHO
GOT A BF 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Azalea 👯‍♀️: YAY 😝😝

delilah: i am no more a
single lady ✊🏻

Azalea 👯‍♀️: WOOOO.
now i just need a boyfriend 😞

delilah: me and luke will set
you up dont you worry🤫

Azalea 👯‍♀️: uh oh im scared. 😟

delilah: shh dont be

Azalea 👯‍♀️: okay... 🥸

As Luke and Delilah were snuggled together on the couch, under a blanket Delilah looked up to her boyfriend watching TikTok on his phone. "Luke" she said his name as his head turned to her. "Hm?" He asked her.

"Who should we set up Azalea with?" She inquired as Lukes mouth turned up into a smile. "She's allowing you to set her up?" He asked his girlfriend as she had a sly smile on her face. "Well she never explicitly said no" She shrugged as Luke looked at the girl and laughed.

"What?! Shes single, and lonely" She brought up as Luke shook his head. "Lets see, Luca maybe?" Luke suggested as Delilah pondered wondering if they would match. "Hmm" She trailed on as Luke smiled at his girlfriend.

"The rest of the boys have girl friends" Luke reminded her as her shoulders visibly slumped. "He could work" She told him as Luke quirked an eyebrow up. "Dont be picky" he laughed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Gotta pick the right one" She informed as Luke admired his girlfriend curled up next to him. "Ill ask Luca about it" Luke assured her as she nodded her head. He dipped down to kiss her as she smiled into the kiss.

"Dude!" Jack shielded his eyes at the sight of the two on the couch. "Aww luke!" Cole exclaimed as Delilahs face went to Lukes chest not wanting to face the humiliation. "You guy are actually ridiculous" Luke glared at the boys as they had smiles on their face and were holding back snickers.

"Were just kidding with you Lukey boy" Jack assured as he would actually never openly admit it. The two were quite cute together, and it was the happiest he's seen Luke and Delilah in a long time. "Yeah okay" Luke retorted while giving his older brother a incredulous look.

The boys left not long after grabbing a beer and heading off somewhere. Probably to the boat. "We never get peace and quiet" She frowned as her head lifted from his chest. "I know right" he agreed as she sighed resting her head on his chest.

"I would go to my house but thats where the parents are" She told him as his hand stroked her back up and down. "I dont know which one is worse" Luke joked as she laughed agreeing. "I know right" She replied as the soothing strokes from Luke made her eyes flutter close.

"You tired?" He asked quietly as her head nodded without saying a response. He adjusted them so they were now lying down on the couch instead of sitting. Delilah scooted herself towards him and closed her eyes again. She felt Luke press a kiss to the top of her head.

Delilah was stirred awake by voices that were mumbling and made them near impossible to hear. Her mind was hazy as she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes up to see the mystery people. "Take a picture" One whispered and someone laughed.

"Luke" One boy whispered yelled his name as Lukes eyes fluttered open, along with Delilah. She was faced with the sigh of Dylan, Ethan, and Mark. They were holding back smiles as Luke rolled his eyes.

"Seriously!" As Luke groaned annoyed just wanting to sleep. "You two are adorable!" Ethan teased as a smirk plastered on his lips. Delilahs cheeks grew red. "Send me that pic!" Delilah laughed making light of the situation. "Okay" Ethan gave her a thumbs up as Luke rubbed his eyes.

"Luke and Delilah finally confessed" Dylan laughed as he held out his hand for Delilah or Luke to high five. Delilah let a laugh leave her lips, and gave him a high five.

"Wanna go on the boat?" Mark asked probably already knowing the answer from the two. "Can we later?" Luke suggested as they nodded their head while Dylans shoulders slumped a bit.

"Dont worry Dylan. Me, you, and Azalea. We'll still listen to Taylor Swift" Delilah assured as she laughed. "Phew good" He let out a relived sigh as the boys took it as a sign to leave the two alone.

As the boys left Luke gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Luke we cant sleep all day" She giggled as his head nuzzled into her neck. "I want to though" He mumbled as she stroked his back slowly.

"It's past noon" she reminded as he squeezed her tighter. "One more hour" he promised as she let out an airy laugh in response. "Okay" she reached for her phone to see the picture from Ethan of her and Luke. She smiled softly saving it, and closed her eyes drifting back to sleep.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
I love them. Anyways my skin is breaking out so bad like it's actually sad oml. 😔😔😔. And like they won't go away and it makes me so mad ugh. Anyways love you all!! 😘😻🫶🏻💕😛😋🤭

word count: 870