𝟑, 𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐬

CHAPTER 3
.ೃ*:

Deliah.lui posted!

lui posted!

● ○ ○

in this photo: _quinnhughes and lhughes_06

● ● ○

● ● ●

Liked by: edwards.73, lhughes_06, jackhughes, markestapa, azalea.brown, and 2,739 others.

delilah.liu: freedom felt
like summer then☀️

View comments.

Azeala.brown: your so hot 😍🔥
delilah.liu: omg says you 🤭
dylanduke: blud what😥

Markestapa: where am i at? ☹️☹️
delilah.liu: cry about it 😚

Jackhughes: whys quinn sitting like that🤨
_quinnhughes: im sitting normal??😒

lhughes_06: im such a
professional wake surfer 🔥
Jackhughes: you wish💀

edwards.73: dude where am i😖
delilah.liu: up your butt 🫨

user2: shes so pretty!
Delilah.liu: thank you! 😚

View 135 other comments

Deliah sat on the couch in her parent's lake house that was neighboring the Hughes. She heard her back door slide open and looked up to see Luke.

"Hi" she softly greeted as he smiled brightly. "Hey" he walked over to the couch and sat next to her. "I feel like we havent talked in a while" he brought up and frown appeared on his tanned face.

"Yeah. We've been busy though" she reminded as he nodded his head. "Yeah but i miss talking to you li" he pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

Her heart raced as she felt her cheeks flush red. "Y-yeah me too" she smiled a bit as he looked into her eyes. "So are you excited to go to jersey?" She asked trying to steer the conversation a different way, his clothed shoulders shrugged.

"I guess. Im gonna be so far from home" he replied as she nodded her head. "Ill miss you too" he confessed as her stomach did cartwheel's. "Yeah me too" she replied as glanced down to her.

The scene had withheld awkward tension. And Delilah didn't really know why, maybe it was her feelings getting the best of her. Or maybe she was just really tired, and needed a nap. Possibly Luke was beginning to catch feelings for the girl. Which she had yearned for so many years.

She knew the two other Hughes had known about the girls crush. Along with Ellen, and her mom Victoria. The brunette had heard the two talking one night late when she was little.

Gushing on how much they want the two kids to date in the future. And Delilah's little self felt giddy at the thought of the two moms gossiping about that.

The two brothers, and even the other boys have caught the two nearly snuggling each other when taking naps on couch or boat. And have relentlessly teased the two friends for it.

With the two catching up sleep was catching up to Delilah as she yawned and rested her head on Lukes shoulder. The brunette soon fell asleep with her head now resting on his chest.

The curly haired boy put a smile on his face as he grabbed one of the couch blankets and pulled it over her body. He soon felt the drowsiness creeping up on him and closed his eyes falling into a light sleep.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Can you guys tell im craving the sun, and summer right now. Like i actually need it so bad i hate winter so much. I dont even care if Christmas is nearing right now. 😖😖. Its so cold, and seasonal depression is hitting. And it's starting to sound like Evermore by t swizzle😻😻. Sorry for my lil rant anyways love you all!!

I also changed the face claim from Maddy Kendzior to Lola Tung!

word count: 558