𝟐𝟐, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER 22
.ೃ*:

Delilah had gotten back from shopping with Azalea, and walked back into her cool air conditioned house. Her parents were out at lunch along with Ellen and Jim so it was dead silent in her house.

Which she found oddly comforting to hear. Hauling her bags up the stairs and dropped them off in her room. Pulling out her phone to text Luke.

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋

Delilah: can you come over?
Im lonely

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: yeah lol
be there soon 😏

Delilah: looking mad devious
with that emoji 😟

Lukey pookie 🫶🏻😋: 🤷

She heard the front door open as Luke walked into her living room. She leapt up from the couch in into his arms. "Wow" he laughed as smiled up at him with her chin resting on his chest. "I missed you" her bottom lip pouted out as his mouth turned up into a smile.

"I missed you too" he kissed her as she went up on her tip toes leaning up into to kiss. He deepened the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck playing with the soft tufts of hair.

From being on her tip toes for so long a burning sensation formed in her calves. She went back down on flat feet as Luke had a confused look on his face. "Sorry my calves cramped up" she giggled as he laughed. He wanted as she bent down to massage her calves in a attempt to ease the tension. "Stop being so tall" She insulted him as he had a smile looking down at his girlfriend.

"Stop being so short" He replied as she crossed her arms. "Okay we have already had this discussion. Im average height!" She defended her dignity as he laughed while shaking his head. "Mhm sure" he replied as a frown formed on her face.

There's benefits and non benefits from having a 6'2 boyfriend. And a non benefit was kissing him. "Im sorry for being tall" He apologized while holding back a goofy smile. "It's okay i guess" She shrugged as he picked her up resulting with a yelp.

Her legs wrapped around his torso as he kissed her again. Her hands landed in his hair as she smiled into the kiss. "Is this better for your calves?" He asked against her lips as she nodded. "Very" she answered and landed her lips on his again.

Their lips worked in sync as Lukes arms held up from sliding. A positive effect from hockey. Her teeth grazed his bottom lip as he pulled her body closer to his.

After nearly 6 weeks of dating, they have barely had a moment of non interruption. She pulled away from his as she caught her breath looking into his eyes. Her lips were plump as Luke analyzed her face. He noticed every freckle that splattered across her cheeks.

He noticed each and every one of her dimples that imprinted her cheeks whenever her face lit up with a smile. Her chocolate eyes that always sparkled, and lit up as soon as she caught sight of him.

She was breath taking. Every time he looked at her, his breath was knocked from his lungs. He couldn't even glance at the girl without loosing his mind. He was love struck by her, he always had, and always will.

"Room?" He asked as she nodded her head quickly. He threw her over his shoulder as she giggled. He raced up the steps to her room and lightly tossed her on the bed. She looked with him with earnestness and leaned up to place a gentle kiss to his soft lips.

As they laid in her bed. The sunlight beamed through the cracks in her curtains. And the strokes of Lukes fingers lingering on the bare skin of her back.

The feeling of the twos bare skin against each other was so intimate and serene. A moment only between the two, tucked away in her bed. With none of the boys pestering them or parents nagging. With their legs entwined under the comforter.

Her fingers traced shapes on his abs she heard the slow relaxed breaths from Luke. Enchanted watching the slow rise and fall of his chest. The ambiance of the room was amorous with the warm cast from the sun illuminating the two.

It was a sweet, tender, and a sensual moment between the two. It wasn't rushed, or urgent.

She could hear it in the silence of the two lying there, taking in each other's presence. She could feel it in the air she was inhaling in her lungs, and even in the sunlit room. She was in love with him.

She always has been, but in a friend way. Now it's morphed into a romantic type of in love. Tilting her head up at him as felt her stomach and flip a bit. "Luke?" She asked quietly as he looked down to her. "I love you" she whispered as his expression softened at the simple three words.

He heard it in the silence, and could see it in the warm glowing room. He was in love. "I love you too" he whispered back as her eyes twinkled looking at him.

She placed a gentle kiss on his lips while pulling away with a gentle smile. "We should probably get dressed. Our parents will be home soon" she reminded as he swallowed some spit. "But why?" He pouted as she swatted at his chest "can we at least shower first?" Luke asked as Delilah nodded her head. "Yeah of course" She answered him while moving a piece of hair out of his face.

His hand rested on her wrist gently while she twirled the curls framing his face. "You're so beautiful" He admired her looking into her eyes as she felt her cheeks flush. "Why thank you" She felt a smile form on her face as it caught onto Luke.

After a scolding hot shower with Luke she got out before him so he could get under most of the water.

She pulled on a pair of fresh underwear and bra, athletic shorts, and a umich hockey hoodie. That she didn't realize had 43 on the shoulder. Until catching a dazed look from Luke when he stepped out of her bathroom. She brushed her hair out while looking at him confused.

Luke walked over to her closet since he had some clothes at her house, and somehow she had most of his hoodies and t shirts.

"What?" She asked as he had a prideful smile on his face. "Your hoodie has my number. And now i know where my clothes disappear to" he walked over to her as she glanced down and back up at him. "Could be Quinns" She answered nonchalantly as he laughed.

"Yea okay" He told her as her mouth turned up into a smile. "Its yours i stole it" She admitted while resting her chin on his chest as he smiled. "I know. And many others" He busted her out as she laughed and wrapped her arms around his waist. "They're comfy" She replied simply as he held her in his arms.

He couldn't deny how much he loved seeing her in his number. And couldn't wait seeing her in his jersey at his NHL games. "Mhm" he kissed her forehead as she sighed contently.

Her eyes closed as he held her body against him as he rubbed her back. Which he had learned always calms her down. "Wanna lay back down?" He asked as she nodded her head without verbally answering. She cuddled up against his muscular body.

He kissed her forehead as he watched her eyes close again out of exhaustion.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Im so proud of this chapter like it kinda ate. But i dont like writing descriptive smut so dont complain about being robbed. 😗. Anyways im counting down the days to summer like i cant wait anymore. Love you all! And thanks for 14k reads!! 😋🫶🏻

word count: 1329