Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"Luke please don't do this to me I cant take this anymore!". I screamed to my psychotic brother. He has been abusing me for a little over a year now. He tells me every time that he is sorry and he never meant to hurt me. But how am I suppose to trust a guy that rapes me 5 times a week! Its not like all of a sudden I can be like aww Luke I forgive you now....NO it doesn't work like that. But he is my brother so I give him a little sympathy.

"Emma you know I cant stop or they will kick me out of the house." Luke says with smirk on his face. Now if he thinks I'm going to forgive him now he is SO stupid that I cant even explain. When Luke rapes me its not like he is...lets say rough but in a way passionate about it. If your thinking that we have "sex" your wrong. He just teases my body till he is done or my parents say he can stop. I'm use to him sometimes just making me please him until he is satisfied.

"Whatever Luke but can I least take a shower and eat something?" I continue before my parents walk in. My showers are usually as long as my parents let me take them be. On weekdays they are around 4 minutes but on weekends they say that I only have one minute to shower. It sucks because my whole life has been full of torture and hate. I don't even remember the last time I had a friend to protect me and tell me that everything is alright. All I can do is hope for the best.....

"Luke your free to go now oh and Emma no shower today for you today-" my mother says with smile on her face as my brother gets dressed and steps out."Why cant I have a shower today I did everything that you wanted and I even cleaned the whole house?!". I whisper/screamed at her. Showers are like so refreshing and its the only way I can wash away the abuse that had happened that day. Why is she taking away my showers? Hasn't she tortured me enough?

"Well my little slut of a daughter, your not taking a shower today because well...I said so and your father, Luke and I are going out to dinner. If I hear that you left the house, let someone in, took a shower or even ate anything from the house cleaners so help me god I don't know what I will do to you." she says with a sweet innocent voice. "Do I make myself clear bitch?"

"Um-" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They are leaving me alone..in the house. This is a miracle like for real! Do you know what this means? It means that I can finally sing without them criticizing me about how horrible my voice is. Honestly I think I have an amazing voice but you know when you have people abusing you nothing you say matters.

"Do you UNDERSTAND me!" This snaps me out of my lil day dream that I was having at the moment. "Yes ma'am I do understand." I whisper to myself. "Good. We will be back around 7 or 8 so go kill yourself or something....BYE!" That was it they were officially gone and it wont be for like 3 hours. This will be great!

***Hey guys this was the first chapter of Finding The Carrot King!!! Sorry it was so short but I just needed to get the first chapter out so it wouldn't be like I forgot about you guys. Next chapter will be longer I hope because Chloe will be writing it! To start off the story lets have a lil contest!

The Rules:

A) First you have to vote this chapter

B) You have to comment with the word 'Chloe' {idk why but yeah}

C) if you are the first to comment I will follow you and Chloe will dedicate next chapter to you!!!

Get Busy my lil hamsters cuz the competition starts....NOW!!!

-Lana and Chloe