Chapter 17

Emma's POV

Let me tell you how drunk I am. I AM SO FREAKING DRUNK! So far  the drinks I consumed were: Tequila, beers, Skinny Girl's, Sex On The Beach, Jagar's, Margarita's etc.

Harry pulled me onto the dance floor and started dry humping me. His moist tongue glided across my soft spot then blew on it. A sexy moan left my wet mouth.

"Emma I want you." He huskly whispered. His teeth nibbled on my ear while leading me to the car. Once we got into the back seat his lips attacked mine. I felt absolutely nothing what so ever. But I was so drunk to realize what was going on.

Tonight I lost my virginity.

(Usually I write the naughty parts but not this time)

Harry's POV

Gosh what did I just do? I freaking just had sex with Emma and didnt use protection. Emma looks so innocent sleeping on my bare chest. When my lips touched hers no sparks went off. It felt like I was lip raping my own sister. But 'Little Harry' took over. Nobody can find out about what happened. Not Louis or Niall.... NOBODY!

Emma's POV

I felt someome shaking my body waking me from a slumber sleep. Gosh what happened last night? This killer headache will be the death of me I tell you.

"Emma get up, I need to detox your Alcohol filled body." Josh sighed. I rolled my eyes and hopped out the bed.

"Josh do you know how I got home? The last thing I remember was Harry ordering shots then us dancing."

Obviously my stomach didnt like me because is churned making me puke in the trash can. Josh pulled back my hair and rubbed circles in my back. "Ssh. Breath dear your fine." Josh cooed. I wiped my mouth then pushed the foul smell of a garbage can away. "So how did I get home?" I whispered heading to my closet. "Harry brought ya home. He told me to tell you that if you remember what happened last night he is sorry."Josh said leaving out the room.

What did happen last night?

Not trying to stress myself out more I gave up on guessing. For today's 'Hangover' wear I decided on: Scallop Cami, Denim Look Skinny leggings and London Skyline Ankle socks. You dont understand how happy I am that today is Saturday.

When I looked in the mirror that was the bathroom I groaned. All of my features looked dead and exhausted. Since I havent ate in 3 days my hip bones were showing. There were purple bags under my eyes also. Beauty comes with a price right? I brushed my sour mouth then put of my comfortable clothes.

'Yo Emma answer the phone! I know you hear this sexy Tomlinson voice.'

Gosh why did Louis set his ringtone like that. With all frustrstion I answered the phone.

(T=Tommo Em=Emma)

Em:Yes Louis?

T:How was your fab date with Hazza? You obviously didnt want to tell me about it!

Em: Look Lou, I am sorry. But I dont remember anything. Ask Harry what happened.

T: I already tried that Emma! All he kept saying and I quote, "I didnt mean to do it. She didnt deserve it."

Em:Well I was bloody wasted so I have no clue what he means. Maybe I should come over and talk to him?

T:Good Idea.

Em:Kay on my way.

I grabbed the first pair of shoes I could find.....fuzzy slippers. The door slammed as I headed to the house. Before I could get to the lobby of the dorm a girl stopped me. "Your Emma Tomlinson right?" her squeaky voice asked. Her voice was so high pitched that my ears started ringing. She was wearing a mini skirt with a half top that says 'I Work For Free'. "Yes I am. I am really busy~" she put her finger up. "Hm so your the pathetic slut everyone has been talking about. Your so hideous, why would someone push YOU out of them?" She snickered. "Look whore I dont have time for your ignorant words. How about you go stand on the corner maybe you will get more attention!" I huffed. Her mouth was so wide I swear a thousand flies could sit in their. I rolled my eyes at her then stomped away out the building.

~Tomlinson Resident~

"Hey Lou where is Harry?" I asked him. He was eating some M&M's while watching Futbol. "He is up in his room. Please bring our old Harry back." He pleaded. Even though he kept staring at the Plasma Tv I could feel his pain. As I walked up the stairs I could hear faint cries coming from Harry's room. "Emma!" I turned around to see Daisy jumping up and down. "Hi Ms. Daisy! How are you?" I asked. "Good. Today mum is taking Phoebe and I for Ice cream!" She giggled. "Well have fun darling." I smiled walking away. Finally I made it to Harry's room.

"Harry open up!" yelling at the top of my lungs. Willingly he opened up the door. He pulled me into a hug then kissed the top of my head. Then that major head ache kicked in from before. Flashbacks started going through my mind.

~Flashback~

"Shit Emma your bleeding!" Harry cried. The pain surging through my lower region was unbearable. He was about to pull out but I stopped him. "Just keep going please." I pleaded. Harry nodded his head then colided our hips together.

~Next Flashback~

"Gosh Emma I am so sorry." Harry sniffled. After Harry and I had sex all he has been saying is 'I'm sorry'. "Harry I am totally fine! You were my first and I appreciate that." I sighed.

~Flashback Over~

A gasp left my mouth once the Flashback's were over. "Emma what is wrong?" Harry asked pulling me into his room. I yanked my arm from him and gave his the stink eye. "You had sex with me, Harold! I was drunk and YOU took advantage of me!" I screamed. My hands were pulling at my hair because of fear.

He sighed knowing what he did.

"So you do remember. Look Emma I am so sorry about what happened. Can we acted like it never happened?" He gushed. Our faces were so close now the I could smell his Minty breath. "Trust me Harold I will never forget what happened." and with that I was gone.

------------

Author's Note

Ooo Harry just got told off by Emma! I hope you guys like that half filler half cliffhangrrrrr. I was wondering if you guys could get me 10 reads and at least 1 vote. I will be lucky enough if I get 1 read.

Notes For Next Chapter:

°Emma gets some news

°Eleanor is back

°The boys leave for tour

°?

°?

You guys can fill in those two ? marks. Just give me some simple ideas and yeah TIDAAAAAAA