Chapter 26

Tamara's POV

"Uncle Si can you stop being a hobknocker and talk to me!" I screeched. Ever since Ms. goody-too-shoes left he has been stressing.

"No Tamara I can not! I just lost a good performer. You know what, I am calling your parents!" He boomed.

I leaned back in the comfy chair and groaned. My mum is soo protective of me. When she finds out I left Bradford to London she will freak! Especially since I was suppose to be babysitting my niece Amanda. By the way where the hell is she?

"...okay sis...tell David I said hello...bub bye." Si hung up the phone. For the longest time he stared into space. While he was having his moment I grabbed my phone and logged onto twitter.

@TamCowellOfficial

Tweeted:

Guys I am like super bored! Uncle Si caught me in a lie. Boohoo.

Xoxo TammyWammy

@We<3Tammy

Tweeted:

Tamara u r amazing!! Especially after your last runway show. Shout out please!

Instead of giving that person a shout out I turned off my phone. I dont like pleasing people just for their pleasure. Its like the time when my ex told me to give him a bj and then I was like sure....wait that has nothing to do with the topic.

"Tamara you will be flown back to Bradford. You will have all credit cards taken away for a month. Oh and for the rest of the year you will be staying with your aunt Merideth."

"AUNT MERIDETH! She is like a disease on foot. Cant I just stay here with you?!" Pleading for life. He slammed his hand down making me coward away.

"Do not talk about my sister that way! You have been out of control and that is not acceptable. Ever since your brother Cody died-"

"Dont you dare bring up Cody!He has nothing to do with this." Whispering the final part. Cody was my little brother, my rock and when he died everything changed.

Flashback:

"Cody I have a suprise for you. I know you said you didnt want a purple dino but-"

I was interupted by loud cries and hushed whispers. As quickly as I could, I ran down the hall to Cody's bedroom. When I opened the door my parents where sitting around his bed.

A sighed left my mouth while looking for all the moniters. "Mum, daddy? Where are all the moniters and where is Cody?" I asked in fear.

Mum stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. She cried into my shoulder and lightly whispered in my ear. "He is in Heaven now. Cody is finally in peace."

That one sentence made me break down and cry. My little 6 year old baby brother just lost the battle.

"No no no. Why would he do this to me?! Why did he leave me here all alone! Co-cody!" I screamed out. My hands pounding on the floor with anger.

Mum and dad sat on the floor with me and for the rest of the day we cried.

Flashback Over:

Tears were cascading down my face thinking about Cody. Even though he died 4 years ago its still a big impact.

"Look Tamara I am sorry to bring up Cody. Its hard to think about my Niece acting like this." Simon said.

"I know Uncle Si. I will get better, not just for myself but for Cody."

Emma's POV

I sat in the jacuzzi that was inside my hotel room and moaned. The water was the right temp for my aching muscles. The babies seemed to like the warmth because they were kicking me rapidly.