Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I paced back and forth in the living room waiting for Emma to get back. "Lad calm down, she will be back soon."Liam said looking up from his phone. Lou walked into the room with his old onsie on from the X~Factor. "Hey Niall why are you all dressed up? My mum is almost done with dinner." Lou gave me a wierd look. "He is going on a date with your sister." Harry said with no emotion. Jealous much? "WHAT!" Louis screeched. Before I could protest we heard heels clicking and voices coming our way.

Emma's POV

"Emma you look fine stop worrying." Lottie patted my back. I took a deep breath then headed inside the house. "Thanks girls. See you in the morning."

They said there goodnights and headed to the kitchen I presume. As I got to the living room I saw Niall pacing back and forth. "Hello boys." I smirked leaning againgst the wall. They turn to look at me and gasped. Immediately I felt self consious so I looked down. "Mum a fan broke into our house!!" Lou yelled running into the kitchen. He ran back into the living room with mom and dad. "Whoever you are get out now!" Mom yelled looking at me in disgust. "Woah guys calm down. The girls just took me out to change myself up." I said feeling hurt that they didnt even recongnize me. "Omg that is Emma." Zayn whispered. Anger all of a sudden appeared making me snap. "How could you guys think I'm a burglar! For fuck sakes I'm your daughter. I hate you all so freaking much." I stomped back out the house an ran to the closest park.

After 20 minutes of sitting on the bench and crying I looked up to see a few guys and girls getting high and drinking. I wiped my tears and walked over to them. "Hey do you mind if I join yall." Stuffing my hands in my pocket. It was pretty chilly tonight, which didnt suprise me. "Sure." The black guy said passing me a red cup and a Hookah. I nodded my head then downed the drink. It tasted like heaven but burned the fuck out of throat. Then I hit the weed which relaxed me quickly. "So what is your name?" The skinny freckled girl asked. "Its... Samantha Steeler." I lied. "Nice name." Skinny said hitting her joint. "Do you guys have anything strong?" I asked putting out my joint. "We have Tequila, Beer, Cocaine, Heroine and a little thing I call 'Terminator'." A red head boy said. "What is a 'Terminator'?" I asked chugging down the Tequila. "Its Cocaine and coke put together. It like heaven but dont drink to much, you will wake up with a killer headache." Reddy said passing me one. I popped it open and added some Cocaine in it. "Well here goes nothing."

~20 min later~

"...and I was like please dont hurt me!" I slurred laying my head on Reddy's lap. They all laughed with me as I drank my 5th 'Terminator'. "Damn it late, we should head back." Freckle face said stumbling over to us. I laughed and got up myself walking back home.

I entered the house to hear people talking, plates clinging and music playing. My foot ran into the table in the hall make a pot break on yhe ground. "What the hell dude! Watch where YOU are going." I slurred running into the wall. I saw 7 people run towards me and gasped. "Emma Tomlinson what is wrong with you!?" Mom yelled at me. "I am so fucking high and drunk! The room is spinning weee!" I giggled falling on the couch. "I hope you enjoyed your night because when you wake up your life is over!"

And with that I fell asleep.

Author Note:

Yay I updated twice today so wooho! I wont be updating this story for a while so enjoy these two chapters. 

Vote/Comment/Fan maybe?