Chapter 30

I payed the cab driver the money and got out the cab. There were two black cars parked in front of the house. Odd. The key Harry gave me was placed into the key hole. Immediately the smell of Pizza and soft music played when I entered. Since I had no clue where my room was I stood at the door.

On my left side was picture of Liz and I at her ballet recital a while ago. Then under it was Louis and I assume me before I was kiddnaped. It looked like Lou was 8 or so. My heels clicked on the wood as I walked down the hall.

"Gosh I cant wait to see Emma. I havent seen her since she came over a month ago."

When I arrived into the living room a gasp left my mouth. The furniture was white with orange accents everywhere. A huge flat screen tv was in front of the couches. The fire place was on and releasing warmth throughout the mansion.

The people sitting on the couch turned around. Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, mom and dad where here. Daisy squealed and ran towards me. She jumped into my arms and cuddled me.

"Gosh I missed you all so so much! Now I get to enjoy this house with yall." My hormones made me cry all over again. Mom was holding her somewhat popping stomach.

"I would hug you all but I am hungry and tired. Can you show me to the kitchen?" Fizzy giggled, poking my belly. "Are you sure you can fit anything else in their?" I shook my head and realised how tired I was than hungry. "How about Fizz and Lot take your stuff to your bedroom and Daisy and Phoebe show you the baby room?"Dad suggested. The girls nodded with enthusiasm and started their task.

The other two dragged me throught the halls and up the stairs. After passing many door we arrived to the door. It had the words 'Babies Paradise' on it. Daisy threw open the door for me to see.

Inside was a black and white room with teddy bears, ultrasounds, cribs, baskinets, rocking chairs and everything I could imagine. "Do you like it? Lottie did it all by herself. She said these babies need a safe place to rest." Phoebe giggled with joy. "Yes I do hun. Where are all the clothes?" I questioned her. "Over here." Daisy said from a white door on the other side of the room. I shuffled over to the door and opened it.

Inside was a walk-in closet filled with shoes to different pants. Im sure the whole baby store was in here. Harry made my freaking life! The closet walls were a mint color unlike the bed room. On the walls of the closet were a bunch of giraffes and butterflies.

"Oh girls this is just so amazing! Can you guys show me my room?" The girls nodded their heads and led me to my room. We only passed one hall before we stopped at the room. The door was already opened so I could peek in. Lottie and Fiz were sitting on the bed watching tv. The bed had white sheets with pink swirls on it. The walls were a pale blue color with a bunch pictures on them. In the left corner of the room was a desk with a computer on it. Also in the room was a tv, dresser and a couch.

A yawn left my mouth as I sat at the edge of the bed. "Mum said we could sleep over if you want us to. We have clothes and everything Emma! Please let us stay!" Fiz begged.

I nodded.

"Under one condition." The girls stopped cheering and stared at me. "You guys have to make me breakfast in the morning and we have to go swimming because I am dying to." I stated. They all agreed and kissed me goodnight. When they all left the room I went to the closet and opened it. All new clothes where inside plus shoes, jewlery, hats, dresses and sunglasses. There was a sign on the door that said where eveything was.

Closet Directions

---------------

Pants: hung on left shelf bottom part

Shirts: above pants and post-pregnancy shirts are adjacent from them

Dresses: in the glass case on the right side of closet

Jewlery/Hats/Sunglasses: on the black shelf in back of closet

Shoes: across from pants

Anything else not on list are in the cubbies. A.k.a dressers.

Xoxo Closet Fairy.

I closed the door and went over to the dresser. Inside the first one were color coded pj's. Since it was pretty hot I grabbed the white sleeve tank and some nike shorts. Then I went to the drawer across from it and found the lingerie. I just grabbed a random pair and threw them on.

Once dressed I let my hair free and jumped into the bed. I turned the tv off and got comfy. Today was a very good day and I cant wait till tomorrow.