Chapter 34

"Emma hurry and get out the shower! We have to start your hair and makeup." Beth shouted.

The contraction subsided and I stepped out the shower. Sammy is letting me attend the baby shower the girls planned. The room I stay in has a en-suite which was perfect.

I wrapped the blue fluffy towel around me and walked into the room. Perrie and Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, are at the venue with mum. Liz and Beth are doing hair and makeup. Becca and Rebecca have to make sure all food will arrive on time.

Liz got some Foundation on a makeup sponge and rubbed it on eveningly. Beth started out by combing through thick brunette hair and and blow drying it.

"So Emma are you happy to be giving birth in less than a week? Because I cant wait to hear you screaming in pain." Beth giggled, curling my hair. I playfully hit her hand. Liz scolded me for moving and fixed the eye liner.

"I am really nervous to become a mum. My dream was to have a big house and three kids." I replied.

"Emma you just said mum! You finally are turning British. Even though you actually are British." Liz rambled on.

Omg I did say mum instead of mom. Maybe my actually British side is finally coming. Being kidnapped half of my life in America was a huge set-back. Especially with my English learning and accent.

"Okay Perrie....mhmm.....the cake arrived.....Rebecca and Becca twerking....okay bye!" Liz hung up the phone. She then pulled out the dress we bought like a month ago and set it on the bed.

Beth finished my hair by putting it in a high ponytail. Then she added on a cresent that she bought a while back from her visit to London. They helped me into my undergarmets and dress, although it sounds very akward.

Sammy walked into the room with her hair straight down as usual. Her dress was mid thigh and white. It was very flowy and had a shall that went with it. Her makeup accented her crystal blue eyes. It reminds me of how Lou's eyes are a blue-green color. My eye color is a grey with specks of green.

"Okay everyone lets head to the babyshower."

Im skipping to the gender reveal*

"Okay everyone listen up!" Mum yelled. Everyone shut their traps and stared at mum. This was the moment I reveal all the genders. Each tier has a color of the sex. Elleah's gender will be the first one announced.

"Okay Emma will cut the cake. It will either have blue or pink. So Emma start cutting the cake. Mum wants to know the sex of her grandchildren." Mum giggled.

I grabbed the knife and placed it on the top tier. To tease everyone I slowly sliced down. May people groaned with displeasure. Finally I sliced down, pulling the cake out.

"Its a girl!!" Beth shrieked.

I smiled. Everyone will be happy to know I am also having boys. The whole party roared with cheers and claps. Sammy hugged me and took the slice of cake. She handed it over to Beth for being the loudest.

I repeated the gender reveal with each tier. Mum handed everyone a slice of cake. The red velvet was so moist and creamy, the vanilla with the blue swirls had a tangy taste to it.

"Emma I am so excited for you to give birth, in like 6 days!" Fizzy squealed. I nodded and held onto my huge stomach. One of babies were practicing their soccer kicks.

For the rest of the party we had a ball. Everyone was eating, dancing and socializing. After about another hour or so people started heading home. I said goodbye to the guest before it was time to leave. The girls took the presents to my house as Sam took me to the hospital.

Author Note:

Sorry but im ending it here for now. Next chapter Emma will be preparing for going into labor. If there is enough time I will write her labor and delivery.

Also there is only 3-5 chapters left with Finding The Carrot King. There will not be a sequel everyone. I am sorry but I will create a new story.

Are you guys sad this story almost over? I remember when Chloe and I came up with Emma and her life. Now it has blossomed into something huge!!