Chapter 8

Emma's POV

*Flashback*

I was walking down the street on my way home from school. Today this girl Amelia told the whole school that Danny Valdo rejected me. Everyone laughed at me and pushed me around like a piece of garbage. My father tells me that everyday but I don't need my fellow peers telling me that. Slowly walking up the porch I heard things being thrown around and yelling. Once I was half way through the living room I could see dad throwing a beer bottle at moms head. She screamed in pain as the bottle hit her head.

"Stop it you two!" crying towards them. Dad looked at me and snickered. He strolled towards me and slapped my face. A warm thick liquid tickled down my face from the impact.

"Shut up slut! Your a piece of shit like your mother!!" kicking me in the stomach. Blood started pouring out of my mouth while he kept kicking me.

"Emma."

"Emma wake up!"

Gasping for air I saw the worried looks on their faces. My mom hugged me and so did my dad.

"Hunny why are you crying?" dad questioned me. I forced my hand to my cheeks, tears were slowly coming out. "Bad dream I guess?"questioning my own words and sitting up.

"Well grab your carry on, the plane landed."Dad said grabbing his phone and wallet. Well here I come 'Louis Tomlinson'.

-------------------------------------------

Harry's POV (shocker!)

"Hey Harry what do you think Louis' sister looks like?" Zayn giggled checking his phone. Zayn had a point right there. Louis is a handsome lad so his sister must be a freaking goddess from America. But I couldn't answer Zayn's question so I just shrugged. Niall walked into the flat waving some tickets in his hand with a huge smile on his face.

"Nialler what cha' got there?" sitting up and admiring the tickets. Niall tossed one to me and all the other lads. Oh my Cheshire god! Niall must seriously be joking with us. He spent his money on something valuable besides food!

'Flight A2341 To Doncaster, England First class seats!'

-------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV

Right now I was braiding Daisy's hair since we were both bored. The girls still haven't came home so I guess they are avoiding our sister. Personally ever since they found out about her they seem to dislike her. Which I don't really get because they don't know her. As long as Daisy and I love her that's what matters.

Speaking of the devils they walk into the house laughing. I cleared my throat and they look at me. "Where have you girls been?" I spat at them.

Lottie pushed pass the other girls. "We went to see a movie and we visited a few friends." she retorted back. She sighed and walked away. "Come on Daisy let's get ready for mum" Felicity basically forced Daisy to follow her. Daisy cowered over to Fizzy and headed to their rooms. Well since that is over I might as well give Eleanor a ring and talk about our situation.

'Hello this is Eleanor and I am freaking pissed!'

'El its me Louis. What is this about you being drunk and what is that music?'

I heard shouts and glass bottles being thrown around somewhere. I hope that whatever was going on wouldn't jeopardize our kid.

'Um hi Lou. I didn't know you would call me. This is kind of a- shut up Greg, Louis is on the phone. Louis this is a bad time .'

'El who is Greg and what the hell are you two doing!'

'Lou I'm sorry but this is a-'

'Who the bloody hell is Greg?!'

'He is my fuck buddy okay! You happy now Lou? I cheated on you for over a month now stupid. Our so called baby doesn't exist, I lied for freaking fame-'

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. How could my life get any worse?

==============================

Author Note:

I don't have much to say except wow! My writing sucks and the chapters are getting less reads. Maybe I should delete this story guys. What do you think about it right now? I mean I almost have 700 reads but each chapter has like 12 or less. It makes me think you guys don't even like my writing one bit. You guys don't vote or give feedback so what am I suppose to think? Anyways I'm depressed now so the bed is my only option....

Comment (attempt)/Vote(consider)/read (please!)