Chapter 28

Emma's POV

I stepped out the warm shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I started to brush my teeth while plugging in the curlers.

Once I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face I began makeup. Foundation, bronzer, powder and everything else was placed on my face.

I started to curl my hair when my Iphone started to ring. "Shit!" I screeched, running into the room. "Hello?" I huffed. Running is so hard when your pregnant with triplets. "Hello Emma. This is Mr. Cowell and I would like to apologize. My niece was having some problems and she is sorry. Can you possibly come to my office now and sing for me?" He asked.

I squealed with joy while unplugging the curlers. "Of course Mr.Cowell. Just give me half and hour and I will be their."

I hung up the phone and put on my underwear. Then I went through my suitcase and pulled out a pair of black stretchy pants, grey sweat shirt and a pink leather jacket. I was in such a rush that I forgot to grab my shoes. I quickly threw on some flip flops, grabbed my purse and ran out the room.

~

"Hello Emma! You look like you've just ran a marathon." Simon chuckled loudly. I threw down my purse and sat in the chair. "I was just so excited to singing for you! Now here I am suffocating to death." I breathed deeply and laughed at the same time.

"Well then lets get you into the recording booth!" Simon led me into a fancy recording booth and handed me the earphones. I placed them on my ears and waited for him to speak.

"Okay Emma what song do you want to sing first?" He asked into the speaker. "Wings by Little Mix." Replying to his question. Simon fumbled with the buttons before the music started playing.

Mama told me not to waste my life,

she said spread your wings my little

butterfly, don't let what they say

keep you up at night, and if they

give you- shh! Then they can walk

on by.

As I kept singing I could feel my body warm up to this feeling. The feeling of singing and just enjoying time. Simon was agonizingly staring at me almost like he was staring into my soul.

Your words, don't mean a thing.

I'm not listening! Keep talking,

all I know is.....

Eventually I finished off the song which left me happy. "Amazing! Okay how about you sing one of your brother's songs? Maybe Little Things?" Simon suggested. I gave him a thumbs up. He played the music and I sang my heart out again.

(About 3 hours later)

"So Emma I have made my descision." Simon stated. I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

This was the moment I would find out if my dream would come true. This is the moment where all my fears and problems leave out my life. I know being a teenage mother and going on tour will be hard but Im ready.

"Emma I would like you to have a full record deal to Syco Records."He smiled. I began to cry and pulled Simon into a hug. He giggled and pulled away from me. "Now how about you go and celebrate. Oh Harry and Niall sent me something that you may like." I scrunched my eye brows up but followed Simon over to his desk.

He pulled out a ruby red box and a blue box. I took them from Simon and put them into my purse. "Now you dont open them till you get to you hotel. Also welcome to the family!"

Author Note:

That was just something sweet and short for you guys. I would like to dedicate this chapter to @17Serenity. She created the fabu cover to this story so thank you!

What do you guys think were in the boxes?

Arent you guys Emma is officially a singer!? I am because well I wrote it....Anywho next chapter will be up either Tuesday or a little later. If Im in the mood you might get it tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions just comment below.

Comment

Vote (Please?)

Fan (Maybe?)