Chapter 15

Emma's POV

"Emma wake up, its time for school!"

I let out a wierd groan and hopped out the warm blankets. My feet shuffled to the bathroom so I could get ready. I did my normal routine for the day, nothing special. The straighters were heated up so I straightened my 'new' hair. Since it was chilly outside warmer clothes were needed.

After a few minutes of searching I decided on a Black Slim Trim Biker Boots, an Aztec Vest, Blue Black Jamie High Waisted Skinny Jeans and a Neppie Crop Blazer.

"Emma breakfast is ready!"

I guessed Lou yelled because of his squeaky voice. My stomach let out a monsterous growl stating I was hungry. But right now I need to loose weight, not gain it. I grabbed my teal backback, Aviators and my purse.

"Goodmorning dear, your breakfast is on the table." Mom said pointing in the wrong direction. "Actually I am not hungry. I wanna get to school early." I lied rubbing my hungry stomach. Out the corner of my eye I could see Niall shaking his head. "You sure Emma?When was the last time you ate something?" Dad asked. Hurry up Emma lie! "I had a midnight snack so I'm fine." I stuttered. Gosh I suck at lying! "Okay then. How about Lou takes you to school." Mom said looking at Lou. "Um mom I have somewhere to go. How about Liam you take her?" Lou stated. "(Dani/Sophia)is coming here to visit me. So we are spending the day together." Lian shrugged. "How about I walk!"I said annoyed.

"Goodbye!"

I slammed the door then started my merry way to school. Mom had said I was going to some College, since in England I'm to old for high school. She also said that the councelor will ask me a few questions etc.

I was about 10 minutes from the campus before a car pulled up next to me. The car was an obvious 2010 black Ford Focus. Slowly the window rolled down showing a Blonde headed girl. "Hey are you heading to Doncaster State?" (A/N: I made that up)"Um yeah I'm new. I have no idea what to do." I groaned looking at her. She giggled then nodded her head to get in. I immediately hopped into the warm car. The blondy pulled onto the road again to the school. "I am Elizabeth Pope, 19." Liz stated. "Um I'm Emma Tomlinson,17." whispering mostly to myself. "ooo your a Tommo! I babysitt Phoebe and Daisy on weekends sometimes." She smiled. "Cool. I guess your a Senior or something." I sort of asked. "Yeah I am. I actually am in the Sorority. Sigma Fi Alpha for the win!" She giggled loudly. "That sounds fun. I kinda want to stay in one of the Dorms."I slightly smiled. "Well if you do dont live in Dorm A or Dorm F. Dorm A has the perverted horny boys and F has the bitchy rich girls." Liz seriously said. She pulled into the parking lot of the school. "Well let me show you to the Office. I have Piano period one so I cant be late." She rushed. We got out the car and headed to the office. The campus was very... Big I should say. There weren't that many people out since it was 69° out here. When we walked into the front doors people were scattered around doing multiple things. Liz had stopped a few times to introduce me to a few people. Liz and I stopped in front of Aburn Wooden doors labeled 'Office'. "Well here is your stop. If you need anything go to the Sorority house down the street. Bye Emma!" Liz said walking away. I turned back around and headed into the office. The office looked like a regular school office but a little bigger. "Hello how may I help you?" The elder woman asked. "Um I'm Emma Tomlinson, I am new." I said. She nodded her head then started typing on the computer. "Yes you are right here. It says for you to go to the Councelor's room," she looked towards a room. "Its right their dear." She smiled. I nodded then walked over to the door.

My hand knocked on the small wooded door. The door opened up to show a middle aged man looking at me. He had Black jelled back hair, Honey colored eyes, salmon skinny jeans and a vest. "Hello Emma, come in." He moved aside to let me in. As I sat down in the chair I realised how not straight this guy was (A/N: no hate to gay people).

"So Ms. Tomlinson. First we need to pick your Major. Have you decided on that?" The guy asked. "I want my Major to be in Music. Playing the piano and singing has always been a dream." I confidently stated. "Okay. Do you want to stay in a dorm?" He asked. "Yes I would."

"I can get that set up for you. Well, I have your schedule right here.Would you like me to tell you?" He said looking up from his MAC computer. "Yes sir." "Okay your first period is Advanced Piano, second period is Theater, third period is Foriegn Language, fourth period is Math and fifth is Singing Class." He finished.

"What is my foriegn language?" I asked taken aback. He mumbled something before typing on his computer. "The classes available are Spanish, German or Russian ma'am." Damn those sound really hard. "Can I have Spanish please." I mumbled. He typed some more on his computer then looked through some papers. He handed me a campus map and my schedule. "You will be living in Dorm C. That dorm is a mix of boys and girls." He stated sipping on coffee. I nodded my head and stood up. "Well Emma, enjoy Doncaster State!"

~After School~

Well today was...pretty good I guess.  I met a girl called Beth and another called Becca. They are Identical twins, which is really cool. Beth has short light brown hair, blue eyes and freckles. Becca has long brown hair, blue eyes but no freckles. I have Becca in my Spanish class while Beth is in my Piano class.

The Councelor said I need to move into my dorm tonight, so I must start packing. I walked onto the porch and unlocked the door. It was really quiet which is kinda wierd.

"I'm home!"

Hm still no answer from anyone. There was a cool draft flowing through the huge mansion. My biker boots clicked on the kitchen floor over to the fridge.

Dear Emma,

Sorry that no one is at home at the moment. Your father and I have work, Lou and Liam are busy, Zayn is who knows where, Harry went out also and Niall is sleep still in his room. The girls wont be home tonight, they all are going to friends house.

Sincerely, Mom

"Great I guess I will be packing alone." I huffed stomping up stairs. Since Lottie got me so many suitcases there was no need to find boxes. To start off this long journey, I packed my toiletries and whatever else was in my bathroom. Then I grabbed my posters, books and electronics and put them in a different suitcase. That was what I did all the rest of my things.

~After Packing~

It was about 7pm and I was finally done packing. Niall got up a few hours ago to take a shower. Right now he is eating then he will take me to the dorms.

"Emma your parents, Lou, Harry and Zayn are home!" Niall yelled. Immediately my feet dashed down the stairs.

"Hey guys!" Gasping for air. Yep I seriously need to work out more. "Hi darling. We ordered Pizza since I didnt cook tonight." my mom smiled. "Actually you guys I dont live here anymore." I said. They all stayed quiet before Lou spoke up. "Your staying at the Dorms? Wow my sister is growing up!" Boobear gushed. Niall grabbed my waist making me sit on his lap. Harry gave Niall the ugliest glare possible. If looks could kill Niall would of been dead by now. "Hey Emma are you loosing weight?" Niall asked looking at me. That made everyone stop what they were doing so they could listen. "Is that good or bad?" I cautiously questioned him. "Bad considering you didnt eat the whole time you were here." Niall slightly giggled. "Well I think me loosing weight is a good thing," I snapped. "Now can you please take me home please?" I huffed. Everyone took that as a que not to say shit.