Chapter 16

(A/N: btw for the next few chapters dont be mad to see alot of Emma POV's)

Emma's POV

"Well that is it Emma." Niall groaned rubbing his shoulders. He had to help me pull all my suitcases two stories up. When we got to the room I saw that I was sharing a room with a boy. Niall didnt necessarily agree with it but there is nothing he can do. "Well thanks Niall, I really appreciate it. Now go so you can get some sleep." I smiled. He sighed pulling me into a hug. "Dont forget about us Emma." He whispered pulling back. I shook my head and pushed him out the room. "Goodnight Niall!" I yelled. Our room was really big considering this Dorm didnt have alot of rooms. The guy had alot of science books around his area. Also his bed was neatly made with no clothes everywhere. Looking through my PJ's I decided on wearing a Lepard Print Fleece Onsie.

'Well he isnt here so I guess I can change fast.' my mind spoke. As fast as I could I pulled off my clothes. "Well, it looks like I am getting lucky tonight." A deep voice purred. I gasped then threw on my onesie. Once I was decent enough I turned around to see a drunk guy. His dark black hair was all over the place and his blue eyes were blood shot red. "Um hi, you must be my roomate, I'm Emma." I muttered. He stumbled over to his neatly made.bed. "I'm Josh... Josh Jacobson," and with that he was out. 'Gosh what have I gotten myself into.'

~5 in the morning~

"Wake up Emma! Time to get ready!!"

Gosh I hate having to get up early. I rolled out of my bed so I could get ready. That whole alarm thing created for me is super loud. If the police come to our room then I will know why.

An exhausted sigh let mouth as I flopped towards our personal bathroom. The door didnt have a lock so Josh can enter and leave whenever he pleased. As fast as I could I took a shower, brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. The blue highlights were starting to come out, it was time to call Lou.

When I realized I didnt bring my clothes into the bathroom I let out a groan. How could I be so stupid? My sweaty hand grasped the cold handle of the bathroom door. The door creaked as I snuck past it. Josh was still sleep in his bed snoring like a little baby.

The outfit I sat out last night was a Rose Print Tunic dress, Sadie Lazercut PeepToe heels and a pair of Jackie Revo Sunglasses. On the side were a pair of underwear that I could wear. Josh let out a huge lawn stirring in the bed. "Good morning. What time is it?" He groaned. I picked up my Iphone to look at the time. "Its 5.45" I simply said slipping into the bathroom. I threw on my clothes, accessories etc.

The room was empty when I left the bathroom. He must of went to a local cafe on campus. Since I didnt have class for another hour maybe I should pay the cafe a visit.

~Cafe~

The smell of coffee and whip cream filled my nose once I entered the cafe. "Seat for one?" The waiter asked. "Make it two." A raspy voice said behind me. My petite body shifted around to see Josh looking really handsome. I turned around confirming his words. "Follow me please." The waiter said. The silence between Josh and I was really awkward till he started a conversation. "Last night you were really open about your sexuality." Josh smirked. My cheeks turned a crimson red lighting up the room. "Hi what can I get you guys?" The voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Can I have a cup of tea and for the lady a Carmel Frap." Josh polietly said. She wrote that down the walked away. "How did you know I like Carmel Frap's?" I asked curiosly. "My ex girlfriend used to like them. So I thought every girl did." He shrugged. "Well I am not like most girls. I am far from one trust me." I sighed playing with my soft hair. "Well thats a good thing. Because that means your unique and may I add really beautiful." He smiled. Yep that blush is coming back. The waiter came back with our drinks saying it was on the house. My soft lips touched the straw sucking in the obber goodness. A moan left my mouth making Josh laugh. "Gosh that sounded really wrong Emma." He snorted. "Very funny." I sarcastically said. My phone started buzzing so I pulled it put.

From: Hazza

Hey Emma. Lets go to a club tonight? @ 9 maybe

To:Hazza

Sure! Just pick me up infront of the school :)

"Is it your boyfriend?" Josh asked. "No he isnt. We are just friends!" I stated. I got up to throw my cup away so I could head to school. "Mhmm. Just friends alright." He muttered.

~Singing Class~

"Today class we are a little thing called 'Open Voice'. Open voice is where I randomly pick a student to go and perform for the class. You can sing or play an instrument." The teacher explained. "If you are talented enought I might put you in our Annual Concert." He continued. I sighed sitting back in my uncormfortable seat. The teacher would never let me go up their. Everyone also thought I wasnt talented enough to perform for people. "Emma Tomlinson your up first." The teacher boomed. I sucked in a breath trudging up the stage stairs. "So Emma will you be singing or using an instrument?" The teacher asked in the microphone. "I will play the piano." I stated sitting down on the dark wooden bench. "You may begin when your ready." He said in a monotone voice. I relaxed myself shoulders, prepared my fingers then played.

(She played Aint No Other Man by Christina Aguilera)

My eyes opened to see my class giving me an standing ovation. A big smile was placed on my lips as I walked down the stairs.

~That Night~

"Becca help me pick something to wear!" I groaned. She sighed for the 100000th time going back to my closet. She sqealed really loud then pulled something out of the closet. She threw me the Blue Cut Out Bodycon dress that was hidden away for a purpose. "Becca how did you find that!" I shrieked. She smirked then went back into the closet. "I am good at finding things. Beth is the one good at hiding things." She simply stated pulling out some Brown Leopard Print Suedette Court shoes. "Now babe get dressed. Harry will be here soon to pick you up." She shouted pushing me into the bathroom.

"Oo girl you gonna get some!" Becca whistled. I shook my head at her stupidness so I could grab my clutch. "Remember Emma. Drink hard, party hard and fuck hard got it!"Before I could scold her she pushed me out the door.

I walked over to the school entrance where I told Harry to meet me at. His car pulled up instantly which was good. "Hello love!" Harry smirked. He leaned over to kiss my cheek then drove off. "So what club are we going to?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "Its a club called 'Budha'. Liam is in love with that club." he stated. A sleep spell cast me away during the ride there.

"Emma wake up. We are here now."

I opened my eyes to see Harry hovering over me. Paparrazi were everywhere flashing camera's at us. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the club.

"Harry is that Emma Tomlinson?"

"Emma is it true your a crack head?"

"Are you two dating?"

Harry never let go of my hand as we walked into the club. The smell of sex and tequila filled my nose. Harry pulled me over to bar so we could get some drinks. "Can you get us a round of shot!" he shouted. The bartender did his magic before sitting the row of shots infront us. Haz handed me one then made a toast "To the future!"