Chapter 24

Emma's POV

Beth, Josh and I decided on going to see the new Hunger Games movie. I told them to go take their seats while I buy the snacks.

There was about 5 people in front of me waiting to buy things. My bladder was begging to be relieved. I could feel the liquid about to come out. As fast as possible I ran into the bathroom.

After peeing, I washed my hands. The door opened and in came a caked faced blonde. She had bleach blonde hair, booty shorts, a orange tan and lots of makeup. Caked face clicked her platform heals over to me and stopped.

"May I help you?" I politely asked. Even though she smelt like hundreds of roses on steroids. She looked me up and down before gagging. "I am like soo disgusted. Like for real! You are pregnant and just.....fat." She giggled. Her voice was super high pitched! It makes me want to rip my ears off and sew the left over skin up.

"Um well I am proud to be pregnant. I have an amazing boyfriend to take care of me and the father. So you can take your ratchet skanky ass home." Sweetly replying. She gasped and slapped my face. The impact caused me to fall onto the ground. I growled before kicking her shin. As she fell heard a crack in her ankle.

"OWW!" she cried. Slut held into her now broken ankle as I walked pass her. "You messed with the wrong bitch!" I shouted kicking her ankle. A scream left her mouth once I left the bathroom.

After buying popcorn and drinks the movie was half way over. "Where have you been?!" Josh hissed. People shushed him, making him glare at them. "Is that a bruise? What the fuck Emma!" Beth whispered. I placed my hand on my face and let out a quiet cry. My face was stinging like crazy, especially under my eye.

"I am fine guys. Just a little misunderstanding between a girl and I." I mumbled, sipping my fizzy soda. They were skeptical but continued watching the movie. For about five minutes my cheek burned before it stopped.

Finally the credits rolled and the movie was over. We headed back to the dorm to get a good nights rest. Since the day after tomorrow I am leaving, I wont go to school tomorrow. But tomorrow I do have a ultrasound.

"Goodnight Emma!" Beth cried. She hugged Josh and I before going home. Josh hopped into his bed and immediately fell asleep. My feet were killing me so I took the high heels off. Then I took my makeup off and changed into fluffy pj's. I turned off all the lights and feel asleep.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Hello Ms. Tomlinson! How are you feeling today?" The nurse asked. I replied with a 'okay'. She did the routine blood work and stuff.

"Doctor Reese will be in very soon"

I sat in the room alone, in scrubs waiting for the doctor. Today isnt my normal ultrasound, this is a cervix stretch. Its something where they pull at your cervix and crap.

"Hello Emma. So we are going to check your cervix."

Im in for a ride.