Chapter 33

Emma's POV

"Emmy!"

I squealed with joy. The boys just came from Oakland, Ca for my bday. Niall scooped me into a very tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and softly kissed my lips. It was going good until someone coughed behind us. We turned around to see the band akwardly standing there.

I hugged all the boys and led them into my house. They all gawked at how big it was. Niall tucked his arm around me, pulling me into his side. It felt really good to have him beside me. We went into the living room where Rebecca was sitting watching Bad Girls Club.

"Yeah hit a hoe!" She screamed pointing at the television. Zayn rolled his eyes and sat down on a couch. Harry was just smiling at her like she was a godess. Oh no please dont tell me he fancies her!

"Rebecca these are the boys. Boys meet Rebecca." She turned around to look at all the boys. When her eyes met Harry's she started to blush. I almost gagged at how cheesy she was. "So mom called and said she cant make it back to London. So tonight will just be us." I sighed. Today was the day I was finally legal and half my family cant make it.

"Well thats okay babe. You have us and thats what matter." Niall whispered in my ear. I smiled at him while leading everyone to there rooms. When we got to where the babies would sleep Harry stopped in front of it. He slowly opened the door and teared up.

"Emma this is amazing! I am going to be a father." He whispered the last part to himself. Louis sat in a rocking chair and started playing with a teddy bear. "I am very happy to be a mother. I will give birth in 3 weeks so yeah." I giggled rubbing my large stomach. "That fast! It felt like yesterday I got you pregnant." Harry sighed. "Do you think I would look good in this?" We all turned to Louis. He was holding a tu-tu I bought for Elleah.

"Wait! A skirt means a girl. Omg I am having a girl!" Harry screamed. I nodded at him. "Yes Harry you are having a girl." Everyone cheered with joy. Rebecca walked into the room and rolled her eyes. "Pregnancy makes me sick." She gagged. Harry scowled at her and stood beside me. "I like Emma being pregnant. Especially since they are my babies!" Rebecca lowered her head and cowered out out of the room. I slapped Harold on the chest making him pout. "Harry stop being mean! Go say sorry before I not let you see your kids." I seriously said. He gasped and squealed down the hallway.

"Okay then. Well in like 2 hours we will head to Nandos. Then we will hit up Budha." Niall read off of his phone. Everyone agreed and headed to their rooms.

"Lets take a shower together." Niall whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip and took off my clothes. I turned on the water while Niall got undressed. Once the water was warm we hopped in and washed up.

"Gosh Emma I missed you so much." He whispered rubbing his manhood on my butt. I giggled at his attempt to get laid in the shower. "Niall if you want to have sex-" I was shut up by him thrusting into me. A strangled moan left out my mouth.

For the next half hour we made love.

~

I curled the last piece of my hair before heading to the makeup room. As I passed Rebecca's room I got a glimpse of her making out with someone. I peeked my head into her room to see Harry kissing down her neckline. I cleared my throat getting Rebecca and Harry's attention. She pulled her skirt down while Harry put his shirt back on. "I was just um...yeah goodbye!" I scurried down the hall to the makeup room.

Why would he be making out with her? Yeah she is a lovely person when she isnt PMSing and what not. But I mean he just met the girl. Or did he?

I felt someones manly arms wrap around my waist while softly kissing my neck. "Niall are you trying to turn me on?" I whispered turning around. He put his large hand on my very large belly and caressed it. "Do you think we will ever get married?" Ni asked boring into my eyes. Wow he is very open about this topic. "Maybe. Maybe not. Whatever the future has in store for I will be ready." Honestly stating. He pecked my lips then led me back to the living room.