Chapter 12

Emma's POV

Once I was done smoking I brushed my teeth again and sprayed some perfume on. I hid the left over weed under my bed and left my room. "Emma can I speak to you?" Niall asked. "Um sure." scrunching my eybrows but still followed Niall. He led me to the backyard where a fountain was. "So whats up Niall?" I asked sitting on the wooden bench. He started fiddling with his fingers for a while before answering me. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date?" He asked looking at his Jordan's. "Omg Niall of course I will!" I giggled jumping on his lap and kissing his cheek. "Okay then. How about you and I go to a club? I know it isnt 'date' material but it seems fun." Niall said in one breath sweating like a pig. "Niall, as long as I am with you I dont care." I giggled nestling my head into his neck.

Harry's POV

"Niall, as long as I am with you I dont care my ass." I mumbled to myself heading to the kitchen. Louis and Liam were in there attempting to make a cake. "What the bloody hell are you two doing." Lou let out a girly shriek through flour all over the kitchen. "Harry! You scared the carrots out of me!" Louis gasped glaring at me. Mrs. Tomlinson walked into the kitchen and gasped. "Louis what happened!" She yelled hitting Lou on the back of the head. Liam laughed at Lou but left the kitchen to get cleaned up. "Mum I'm sorry. Harry scared me so blame him!" Lou accused me. "I dont care who's fault it is! Both of you better clean this up. Now!" Johanna scolded walking out the kitchen. "Thanks Lou. How bout you clean the floor and I clean everything else."

Emma's POV

Niall had just left to go finalize everything for our date. I cant wait to go clubbing with Niall tonight! Maybe I can go shopping or something to bypass time. As I walked into the kitchen I slipped on what appeared to be flour. "What the hell!" I screeched. Now I was covered in flour from head to toe. Harry ran over to where I was and gasped. "Shit." He mumbled pulling me up from the ground. I mumbled a thanks and headed back to my room.

~After Clean Up~

Once I done freshing up I skipped down stairs to see Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe standing their with bright smiles. "Hurry up slow poke we need to get moving!" Fizzy snapped grabbing my arm. Where the heck are they taking me? "We are taking you to get a makeover for your date." Phoebe giggled. "But none of you can drive. Oh and neither can I." I stated stopping in my tracks. "Oh dear. You know nothing about being related to a famous person." Lottie side jumping into a black tinted car. "Um where is she going?" I asked looking at the girls. "Your personal bodyguard is drivng us their." Fizzy said hopping in the car. I followed in suit so I wouldnt be left alone.

~Hair Salon~

"Hi I'm Lou, the boys stylist." The lady said shaking my hand. "I'm Emma. Nice to meet you." I giggled looking around. "Well take a seat silly." Lou laughed pushing me into to chair. "So how would you like your hair? I think you should dye it." She asked playing with the ends of my hair. "I was thinking the same thing," I pondered. "Can you dye my hair a really white color with blue highlights. Oh and can you give me the gothic kinda look," I sighed looking at the mirror. "Sure babe."

~2h later~

"Voila!"

Lou spun me around to show me, well the knew me. A huge gasped left my mouth when I saw myself. My makeup was very heavy but not like caked face way. Lou had dyed my hair a snow white with sky blue highlights. I really looked like a whole new person. "I'm speeches Lou." I cried. "Hey dont mess that.makeup up! It took me 30 minutes to get that right." Lou scolded shooing my hands away. "I'm sorry, its just sooo perfect." I sniffled. The bell rung which made turn around. In walked the girls with 5 bags per arm. "We got you a whole new wardrobe." Lottie smiled setting her bags down.

They are the best!

I ran over to all the girls and gave them a Tomlinson hug. "Okay enough of the hugs. You need to get dressed for your date." Lou said handing me a Victoria Secret bag and a bag that said 'New Look'.

I headed to the bathroom to get dressed. Inside the Victoria secret bag was a lacy pink thong and a lacy black bra. Who lets a 14 year buy crap like this? Inside the New Look bag was a Navy Hudson Broderie Hem Dress and Black Chunky Quilted Buckled Wedge Boots. Those girls have some taste for there age. I quickly got dressed an heade on the bathroom. "SEXY MAMA!" Lou whistled slapping my butt. "Thanks for everything Lala LOUpsie." I laughed at what I called her. "EMMYtime babe." she retorted back.

Time to show everyone the new EMMA TOMLINSON.