Chapter 19

Emma's POV

It was about 10pm and here I was sitting in the bathroom. This pregnancy has been full of puking! Someone held my hair up so vomit wouldnt get on it. "Oh lord Emma you look horrible. There are some lollipops on my dresser." Josh sighed. I flushed then toilet and brushed my teeth.

"How do you know lollipops is a pregnancy cure?" He shrugged pulling me back into the room. He grabbed a cherry, grape and lime lollipop out. "Choose."

"I'll have the lime one. Lime is my favorite one." I smiled. Josh handed me the lime on popping the cherry one in his mouth. The lolli tasted like heaven on earth.

After the lolli was gone my stomach ache was cured, "Thanks Josh. Can you go to Starbucks an buy me a Carmel Frap?" Using the puppy face. He sighed grabbing his car keys. "Your lucky I am your roomate."Josh smiled, leaving the room.

Maybe a call to Niall or Harry wont hurt. Slugging over to the computer to Skype them, I gave them a call. Instantly the boys faces popped up with bright smiles.

"Emma!"

"Hey guys how is tour going?!"squealing at all the boys. "Its going great dear. How is my little niece or nephew?" Louis asked. He was munching on some popcorn while throwing some at someone behind the camera. "Good. I probably vomited 10 times today. Josh left to go get me a Frap." Honestly stating. "Thats good. Emma we have a concert soon love you!" Liam yelled. I waved and closed the computer. I pulled my shirt up to look at my belly. There was a bump forming already. Probably since I am having triplets. 1 month and a week ago this miracle was put inside of me.

"Here is your carmel Frap and I got you some pregnancy books oh and prenatal pills." He sighed, putting everyone on the table. I started sipping on my carmel Frap while looking through the books.

"Josh now you are creeping me out. How do you know anything about pregnancy?" Looking at the British lad. "Well um in Secondary School I had a girlfriend. She was the cutest girl i've ever encountered. Haley then became pregnant with my child." he started laughing with tears falling from his eyes, "During her first timester I read the books and everything. But one day she was walking to Top Shop and got hit by a car. She died when the ambulance admitted her to the hospital." Josh finished busting into tears. I hopped up and hugged him to death. This poor boy lost his girlfriend and baby in one single day. If that happened to one of the boys my life would be shattered.

After a while he pulled back and wiped his red swollen eyes, "Gosh I havent cried like this since that day. Thanks for calming me down Em." He kissed my cheek then flopped into his bed. I stood up heading to my drink. It was all melted by now so I just threw it away. He got me all kinds of books. One that caught my eyes was the baby name book. I picked it up and looked through the names.

------------

It was getting late and I decided on some good names. One name I really like was Caroline. So if there is a girl then Caroline Mae Tomlinson. If there is another girl then Kendra Pierce Tomlinson. Then if a boy then Jimmy Edward Styles. The last one deserves some part of Harry in his name.

Josh has been asleep since his whole break down. He deserves the rest after all those tears he shed. I got up walking into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a bun I put some pj's on. Then I hopped in the bed and fell asleep dreaming about my babies.

"Emma wake up. Your going to be late for class!"

I shot up, running to the bathroom. After my routine I ran over to my closet pulling out Navy Coated Jeggings, White Contrast Eyelash Lace Shoulder Blouse and Blue Buckle Heel Shoe Boots. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Bye Josh. Have fun in Science!" Kissing his cheek and running out the building. Checking my phone, the time was 8.50 and class starts at 9. Lets hope these high heels can keep me going.

I made it to class with just one minute left. Beth was talking to some boy while he played the piano. She was snuggled into his side while hed entwined their fingers. Must be dating eachother.

"Okay class fingers off piano's and listen up!" The teacher exclaimed. Everyone sat down at their assigned piano's based on skill. "Today everyone will be tested on the a Beethoven classical. If you fail this test you will be kicked out the class. Good luck everyone!" He started calling off people to play a certain song. A girl named Tessa didnt know the exact song so she was kicked out. She cried as she ran out the class. "Emma Tomlinson since you are the most talented student play a mix of symphony 7 and 5." He said writing something down.

I placed my fingers on the piano and started playing. I didnt mess up one bit because I love Beethoven. It would be a disgrace for me to mess up. On the last note everyone stood up and clapped. "Bravo Emma! That was briliant my dear!" The teacher cried. I stood up and bowed. Beth blew me a kiss which I caught and slapped my bum with.

----------

Author Note:

Yeah this chapter was basically a Filler almost. Just so you know what was going on. Do you guys have any good baby names for Emma? Who do you want her to end with?

You guys are some lovely fans. Without yall this story wouldnt had made it this far. It wasnt Chloe and I who created this story, it was you guys! So thank you and stay fabulous.

-Lana xx