Chapter 37

Author Note:

Okay just so you guys understand, this chapter the kids will be in eighth grade. Amber the 4th child is in the 6th grade. Niall and her had a son right after Amber, his name is Oscar. Oscar is in the 5th grade.

Recap of last chapter:

The kids were at the age of 4 and Emma turned 22.

Rebecca and Harry announce they are having a baby.

Eden's rare cancer rash has spread and might be getting worse over time.

Harry tells a fake sleeping Rebecca he never loved her. So he leaves to go travel around the world.

And now everyone here is Chapter 37 of Finding The Carrot King.

Elleah's POV

My best friend Allie and I are walking down the street. Her boyfriend Troy invited us over for a game of Spin The Bottle. Of course I didnt tell mum that or she would freak out. Especially if she knew that this boy named Evan likes me and he will be attending the game.

"Hi babe!" Allie smiled. Troy picked her up and kissed her glossy lips. Evan walked up to kissed my cheek, making me blush. He entwined our fingers and we all headed inside.

Our other friends Marco, Elizabeth and Riley were already sitting down. They had a vodka bottle that was half empty next to them. I picked the alcoholic beverage up and glared at them. "What thell hell are 14 year olds doing with vodka?" I strained, looking around.

Allie giggled taking the bottle so she could swig it. I groaned sitting in Evan's lap. Every time we come over here they start drinking. You see my Tennis coach does a drug and alcohol test every Monday so I dont drink. Besides drinking is illegal for a 14 year old!

"Come on try it babe. It taste really good and it doesn't get you drunk." Evan slurred, pushing the drink in my hand. I graciously declined pulling my phone out. By now everyone was drunk and horny besides me.

Troy and Allie were basically snogging. on the couch. They aren't virgins because when they drink sex always comes into play. Evan placed his hand on my inner thigh making me squirm. He started kissing my neck making me get up.This always happens so I know exactly what to do.

"Guys the police are coming!"

They scrambled like little fish making me chuckle. Since they will pass out any second I left the house and started the long journey home.

Emma's POV

Stupid boys and their stupid video games. Eden has been locked in his room all day playing the new GTA game. He refuses to do his weekend homework and his grades are slipping. All my kids have 4.0's except him!

Edward walked down stairs with only a pair of basketball shorts on. My son is a very handsome boy with his 6 pack. No I am not eye raping my son, I was just saying that he has amazing features.

His hair reminded me of the 16 year old Justin Bieber I used to love. Except somehow Eddy ended up with strawberry blonde hair. Sometimes I think he dyes his hair without telling me.

"Hey mum where is Eden? He and I are suppose to go play a little football." My son asked grabbing a Sprite from the fridge.

"He locked himself in his room. Remember your father got him the new GTA game."

"Uncle Niall isnt my father. He is your husband but not my father. My father ditched us 10 years ago for a bimbo. Wasnt her name Rebecca or something?" He stated. I smacked the back of his head calling Rebecca a bimbo.