Chapter 11

Harry's POV

The lads and I were in the limo now heading to Lou's house. "I wonder if his sister is hot?" Zayn asked himself out loud. "Zayn you have Perrie. Remember she is your fiance?" I questioned the Bratford boy. "Mhmm. But I can dream right." He sighed drinking a Coke. "Mr. Styles we have arrived at the Tomlinson resident." The driver said.

Emma's POV

Louis and Daisy showed me to my room so I could get settled. My room was a Lilac color with Pink borders everywhere. My bed was so huge it can fit 5 people on it. Also my name is on the ceiling so when I look up its there. Our mother said that Dinner will be ready soon so I should get  freshened up. I changed into a long sweetheart dress that touched my ankle. It was just dinner but I felt like I needed to impress someone. A knock came from my door so I opened it up and Daisy was there. "Mummy told me to tell you that some guest are here to meet you." She whispered looking down. I grabbed her small hand in mine and looked down at her. "Well then lead the way." I smiled at her. She smiled back and lead me to the dining room.

"Lads meet Emma Elizabeth Tomlinson." Mom smiled. Everyone's head snapped towards me instantly. There were 4 guys sitting there watching me in Awe. I nodded my head and took my seat next to the dirty blonde headed guy. "Hi I'm Niall." Blondy said kissing my palm. Louis grumbled a few cuss words next to me making me laugh. "I'm Harry. Over their by Daisy is Liam and by Lottie is Zayn." The curly boy said. "Nice to meet you all." They all choked on their drinks and looked at me. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked looking around. My eyes caught Niall's making me blush a dark crimson color. "No Em its just that they arent used to you having an American accent and I British" Lou laughed at me. "Oh!" I gawked while blushing some more.

We all ate our dinner and got to know eachother a little more. "Wow I'm stuffed." I said standing from the table. "Let me take you upstairs." Niall immediately said standing up also. Louis glared at Ni but hid it right after."Sure." We walked up the stairs towards my bedroom. "This is it." I sighed looking into Nini's eyes. "Well goodnight love. See you during breakfast."he quickly said kissing my cheek. He ran down the hall and turned the corner. I sighed walking into my room. 'Wow he just makes me want to cry.'

Niall's POV

Wow. Thats all I can say when I look at her. Her long light brown hair cascading down her shoulder's just makes me want to run my finger through it. When I kissed her cheek sparks flew through my Irish body making me shiver. What is she doing to me?

Zayn's POV

She is a very pretty lady may I say. I can already see her and Niall getting married. But I could also see Harry and her having kids. Whoever she chooses its going to break one or the others heart.

Louis' POV

I swear if Niall or Harry touch my sister I will chop their balls off! Mission: Keep Sister Away, has officially began.

Harry's POV

Sex. Sex. Sex. Emma. Niall. Emma. Louis. Ugh she has to choose me, Niall is to innocent for her. She needs some one like me to 'help' her needs. ;)

EMMA'S POV

I woke up to the sun blaring in my eyes and cramping. Guess mother nature kicked in. My legs dragged me into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done showering I controled mother nature and put my makeup on. Today I decided to wear some high wasted pink pants with a yellow crop top that said 'Bitch Please' on the front. I galloped down the stairs to the kitchen. I could smell Pancakes and sausage cooking. "Good morning everyone." They all said their goodmorning's and hello's. Since I was trying to loose weight I decided on not eating breakfast. "Emma breakfast is ready." Lou called out to me. "not hungry Boo Bear."

Lies.

I was actually starving but after looking in the mirror food is the last think I should touch. "Ya sure?" He worriedly asked. I mumbled a yes and headed back to my room. I grabbed my phone and logged onto Twitter. Back when I lived with my Kidnappers I had no followers, but since Paparrazi found out about me I now have 1M followers. I update my timeline and check the tweets.

@HoranMeHorny tweeted:

You dont deserve Louis! Your a fugly looking slut @Emma_Tommo214

@HarrehGiveGravy tweeted:

Why dont you just kill yourself bitch! Louis doesnt love you! Go loose some weight then we will talk @Emma_Tommo214

@TwerkItHazza tweeted:

Why did your fat ass have to be related to Louis?! Your ugly ass fuck and most likely bang everything in sight @Emma_Tommo214

I threw my phone at the wall and cried into my hands. Why does everyone have to hate me? After a while I headed to my private bathroom an locked the door. Anger rose quickly making me punch the mirror. Blood poured down my knuckles making me winced. I grabbed the biggest piece of glass and cut 'Worthless' on my wrist. It stung like hell but I guess I deserve it. I cleaned up the blood and wrapped my raw flesh up. The glass can stay for now until later.

I walked down the stairs and heard the lads laughing. Liam saw me first, his smile vanished when he saw my apperance. "Emily are you okay?!" He asked standing up. Louis gasped and ran over to me. "I'm fine. I will be back later." I said running out the house. I caught a cab to take me to my destination.

I walked into the alley way to see a guy passing a girl a brown paper bag. She thanked him and walked away. "Who the fuck are you!" He yelled gripping his gun. "Emma Tomlinson. I texted you earlier." All confidence draining away. "Oh okay. I got what you wanted," He said walking over towards me. "I got you a Hookah, its some good shit."Wow he sounded high as a plane in the sky. "Thanks." I took the brown bag and walked away.

~Back at home~

"Where have you been!" Mom yelled at me. I sighed but just walked pass her to my room. Once the door was locked I opened the window and lit the Weed. I took a puff of it, immediately calming me down. I started smoking a few years ago to calm myself down. Its rare I smoke but if I do I must be stressed. A knock came from the other side of the door making me choke. "Who is it!" I coughed putting out the weed. "Its Zayn. I can smell the Hookah so open up."He sighed. I got up and opened the door to see Zayn. "Please dont tell anyone. I only smoke when I'm stressed." I begged looking down. It such a shame I waste my life on drugs. "I understand love. I do the same thing so I wont tell. Just be more careful, cuz if Lou finds out your dead missy." he smirked while walking away. Hookah here I come.