Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

I let out a sigh. "Look, I know your my parents and all. . . but I don't think I'm ready yet to tell my past to a complete stranger." I rambled. They shot each other knowing looks. "It's alright, darling. We just want you to know that we're always here for you. We might of not been here from the start, but we will to the end." My mother caressed my cheek. I smiled; I haven't felt this much love to me since I was little. "Do you guys know when I'm released?" I queered, looking around my hospital room. My dad stood up. "The nurse said that you'll be released today; however, they're going to put you on severe medication for a while." He explained. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" "The doctor prescribed a medication dealing with. . . depression." My mother supported. My mouth felt agape. I was. . . depressed? After all these years, I'd been dealing with depression? How did I not see the signs? "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be taking a pill three times a day, you'll be fine in no time." My dad cooed. I gave a wry smile. I was amazed that they still wanted me-- I mean, I'm just a destructive little girl. Who would ever want me? "Let me just sign you out. . . then we have a surprise for you." My mum smiled. I raised my eyebrow. "Don't worry. I think you'll like it." She exclaimed. My mother and father left the room to reception. A million thoughts arranged in my mind. What possibly good could come out of this? I looked to my left and saw the nurse arranging files.  "Excuse me Ma'am, but do you know anything that's going on around here?" I questioned her. She turned around immediately, and I could finally see her full body features. She was quite a small redhead, supporting small black spectacles hanging off of her nose.  She politely shook her head at me.  I rolled my eyes. Of course she didn't know anything. . . she was just the nurse! I looked down and I was surprised to see that I was wearing a long white hospital gown; and not my usual everyday look. "Excuse me, but where are my clothes?" I asked politely. She didn't even look my way, instead she pointed her dainty finger in the direction of what I'm guessing is the bathroom. "Can I go change?" I questioned. She pondered for a moment, before nodding her head in response. I grinned to myself. I hopped out of bed and hobbled over to the bathroom.  On the counter was a small box containing my clothes. I realised that they had washed them as well, as I wasn't familiar with the scent.  Slowly, I began to change into my fresh new clothes; being careful not to rip my stitches. --- "Emma?" My mother's frantic voice ringed in my ears. I popped my head around the corner of the door.  "I'm in here!" I squeaked. She turned my way, and smiled immediately. "Come on darling, I've checked you out. It's time to go home." She placed a caring hand on the small of my back. Well, this was it. It was time to live the life that I had been waiting for. -------------------------------------------- Author's Note Hey guys I know its been a while since the last update and I'm very sorry. We just had some complications but we are back now! I am very sad though because people are reading the story but not voting or commenting. At least tell me if you hated it or not.   Before the next upload can I at least get 10 votes and 5 comments? Is that to much to ask?............