Chapter 29

Niall's POV

"So Niall I heard that a month ago you went to go visit Louis' sister Emma. What happened their?" The interviewer asked.

"Um that is kind of personal but we had a ball. She is my life and overall is amazing." Blushing over my memories. It felt like yesterday when we made love.

Flashback:

"Oh Niall!" Emma moaned as I thrusted into her. All night we have been making love and cuddling. I am sure everyone in the house has heard our....private moments.

"Emma I love you!" That was the final thrust before I ejected my 'buddies' into her. Emma let out a strangled moan before resting back in the bed.

I pulled out of her and pulled her body into mine.

Flashback Over:

"....father and will love them with all my heart." I zoned back in to hear Harry finish his statement.

"Well that is just so amazing! That is all the time we have for today everyone. Toon in next week when I interview Tyra Banks!" The interview was over and the boys and I headed to a book signing.

"So Ni do you think Emma got our gifts?" Harry asked, chugging a water bottle. "Yeah I am sure. I am also glad she is getting a record deal with Simon." Louis gasped and covered his chest where his heart is. "Why didnt anyone tell me my sister is a singer now?! I must call Emma." Louis pulled out his phone and ferociously dialing her number.

Emma's POV

I danced around my hotel room listening to my favorite song, Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. My dinner was almost finished when my phone buzzed.

I turned the stove off and skipped over to the couch. "Yello?" I licked the sauce off my fingers. I arrived back in the kitchen and put my steak and pasta on a plate.

"Emma why didnt you tell me you are famous now?! I thought I was your boo bear, or was that just a lie?"

"Well hello big bro, how are you today?" I giggled. A moan left my mouth from tasting the steak. "Emma stop moaning and answer me!" He seriously shouted.

Gosh I swear my brother is bi-polar or something. I hope when mom has the babies they wont be like this. "Well Louis I found out at," looking at the clock. "Like a few hours ago. Besides Uncle Si told me to celebrate!" I defended myself. "Well I must go but Niall and Harry say open the boxes. Bub-bye!" Before I could reply he hung up.

"Okay?" I went into the bedroom and grabbed the boxes I recieved earlier. The red box looked very mysterious but the blue box said Tiffany and Co. I bit my lip trying to choose the right box.

I decided on the blue box because I love jewlery. The leather crisp box was opened and I was astonished. Inside was a dimond incrusted necklace. The initials 'N.H' was inbedded on the heart. Wow Niall bought this for me?!

Wanna know how I know he bought it? Well because like 6 months ago Niall took me to Tiffany.  (Chapter 14)

Carefully as possible I put the necklace on. I grabbed the heart of the necklace and kissed it ever so gently. To show off my new piece of art I went on twitter and took a picture.

@Emma_Tommo214 Tweeted:

Isnt @Niall_Horan so sweet for buying me this? Love ya xx

(Picture on the side)

After tweeting that I got the red box and slowly open it. My eyebrows curled up from seeing a key inside it. There was a little note wrapped around it. I gripped the pink note and read it.

Dear Emma,

This is the thing you wanted most.

Its is the place where your family will grow. The lads and I will visit you their and cherish all the moments we have. Still cant figure it out?

Well let me give you a hint.

This is your house key!!

Wow so blunt of me.

Anywho I bought you your dream house, you dont have to worry about moving in.

Why?

Because your mum and sisters already set it up.

Cancel your flight Emma because you now live in London.

Harry xx ;)

I started to cry because of how amazing those boys are. Niall bought me a necklace and Harry bought me a house! Wait I didnt even get to say goodbye to my friends...

With a final sniffle I picked up my phone and skyped Beth. Her face blew up on the screen immediately. She had tears running down her face and her makeup was smeared everywhere. Dont let me get started on her hair!

"Beth what the heck it wrong? You look like Frankinstein's cousin Pip." I giggled. She gave me -_- look meaning she was serious. "Emma this is serious! My freaking boyfriend just cheated on me and whats worse is that he has been doing it since last year!" Beth started crying again making me depressed.

"Beth he is a dick face and doesnt deserve you. He can have all the woman he wants but he can never have a woman like you. Now cheer up and give Emma a screen kiss!" I responded.

Beth rubbed her swollen eyes and kissed the screen. I kissed the screen also and pulled back. "So are you happy about your new house?" She queered. "How did you know? Wait. Did Harry have yall in on this to?" I stood up and put on my ugg boots and sweater.

"Yep. Now go cancel your plane ticket and go home. You will have a neat suprise when you get there. Oh and I love you!" Beth kissed the screen again before signing off.

I grabbed all my belongings and started down the hall. Someone yanked on my arm making me snap my head around.

"Emma can we talk?"

"Look Ross it is late and I wanna go home. I told you what happened is over!" I exasperately said. He sighed and continued pestering me. "Please forgive me? I was just so over Amber's crap and I needed relief. Gosh Emma please!" You could tell he was very sincere from the tears trickling down his ever so tan face.

"Ugh fine! Can I go now because my new home is awaiting?" I questioned. He released his grip giving me the chance to escape.

~

"Hi I am checking out from my penthouse. Here is my key." The lady took the key and typed a few thing on the windows computer.

"Okay Ms.Tomlinson. Have a great night and thank you for staying at the Four Seasons." She smiled.

I dragged my bags outside and sat down on the bench to cancel the plane ticket. Once the website showed up I quickly logged in and canceled everything. It successfully deleted which meant it was time to call a cab.

"Taxi!" I screamed to the coming cab. It slowed down near me and the driver got out. The heavy handed man took the bag and put them in the trunk. With a soft gentle touch he helped me into the car.

Home here I come!