Chapter 9

Emma's POV

My parents just introduced me to my personal body guard for now. He was really handsome but to old for me. Anyways we just got into the private neighborhood my parents live in. A tall house stood out from the rest of them. It had about 20 windows on one side of the house. The lawn looked crisp and sharp like it had just been cut. About 4 car in the garage with one parked on the street.

"Do you like it?"

I turn around to see my mom smiling at me. All I could do is nod my baby sized head. The driver pulled into the front of the house and hopped out. My nerves were all over the place.

What if my siblings hate me?

Do they even know I exsist?

Will I fit in?

More questions were going through my brain at the moment but those stood out. "Come on darling. Everyone is waiting." Dad called for me. Slowly my hand gripped the sleek leather handle and pulled it open. It was a really cold day here in London so I put my black sweater on that said 'Music Is My Life' in white bold letters. The driver had put our bags inside, said his goodbyes and left. I stepped through the auburn door into the hallway.

"Hello were home!" My parents yelled. Pitter patters of shoes came running through my ears as I saw 4 girls and a boy running towards us.

"Mum!"

The oldest looked girl shoved me with her shoulder and hugged our mum? Who the hell says mum?! Sounds like mummy.... Oh god please dont tell me they say that. Back to reality the girls hugged our parents then moved away.

"Um hi I'm Emma your.... Sister." Shyly saying looking down. "No one asked you." The middle looking girl snarled. "Fizzy! This is you sister, respect her please." Dad snapped. She shrunk back but straighten up a second later. "Why dad? She is a nobody. Even her kidnappers hated her." Tears welled up in my eyes as I pushed pass everyone.

Louis' POV

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER! This is her sister we are talking bout here. "Lottie what the bloody hell! You are grounded for a month. Give me you laptop, phone, ipod whatever electronic you have. After school you come home missy!" Mum snarled. Daisy held onto my leg as dad protested with mum. "Lets go find her oka?" Whispering to Daisy.

"Sure!"

»»»»»»»Author Note««««««««

Hey guys. That was a short sweet little chapter. When you read this it will probaly be 9/23 or something. But I created this chapter 9/14 btw. Anyways yeah Tidaaaaa! Hope you like the Cliffhangrrrrrr!

Vote/Coment/Read