Epilogue

Emma's POV

The kids and Niall were all swimming in the inifinity pool. Instead of going along with them I drove over to the local coffee shop. It was a quaint place owned by a old lady and her husband. Not many people go their but they do have amazing Carmel Frapps.

The bell rung as I walked into the small coffee shop. The strong smell of cinnamon and coffee filled my nose. There was a young couple sitting together sipping their drinks and a some what familiar guy.

It must of been a long time of me staring at him because the lad looked up at me. Wow he looks exactly like the Harry Styles I used to know. Thats all memories so I smiled and continued walking to the ordering booth.

"Hello Emma! Im guessing you want the Carmel Frapp?" Daisy the owner asked. I nodded waiting for her to get my drink ready. I could feel some one's stare on my back. I turned around to see the Harry looking guy behind me. I cleared my throat feeling kind of hot. Not like hot and bothered but like nervous kind of hot.

"Here you go darling. This one is on the house again." She smiled, handing me the freezing cold container. I thanked her and took a seat in the back of the cafe.

I was nochanlantly sipping my creamy drink when the wierd man sat infront of me. His green eyes stared at me as I slowly put the drink down. "Look sir I dont know who you are but you're creeping me out." I awkwardly smiled. He laughed, sipping his Yorkshire tea. How I know it is that exact tea is way beyond me.

"Emma you seek to amaze me. Especially if you dont recognize the father of 3/4 of your kids."

"Harry."

"Yes darling it is the one and only. Now how are you?"

"W-where have you been? Elleah, Eden and Edward have missed you,.I have missed you. My son Oscar thinks you are a imaginary ghost we call Harry." I cackled with joy. He quirked his eyebrows up confused about something.

"Who is Oscar? Last time I check it was only my kids and Amber." He said.

"Well Niall and I have a 8 year year old and Amber the 10 year old. The triplets  are 14 if you havent kept count." I weakly replied. He nodded, sipping his drink once more. "Have you visited Rebecca and Hannah yet?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"How are they doing?"

"Well Rebecca is married to a Surgeon named Rico. Hannah is a very special little girl."

"Do you think I could see my children? I mean it has been 10 and a half years."

"Actually Harry I think it would be inapropriate for you to see them. Edward could care less about you, Elleah wish your last name never existed and Eden doesnt mention you. Your ex-band mates though are another thing. Lets see what you have missed the past decade. Hm. Perrie and Zayn married and had a son named Ezra. Lou and El married also and had a girl named Katherine. Liam dump Sophia for Dani. They got married a year ago. Dani and him decided to adopt but havent succeeded yet. My mother died like 2 years ago. It seems like I am forgetting something. Oh yeah Harry are you married?" He looked taken aback by the many facts I have just layed on him.

"So much for my kids missing me. I am getting married in a month actually. To my fiance of a year, Nadia, her parents dont support us though." He whispered the last part, looking down at his invisible drink.

"Well good for you. Well I must go now Harry. Nice seeing you again" I stood up and exited the shop. Harry ran after me, yanking my arm for me to stop. "Where are you going?" He puffed out of breathe. Well someone is certainly out of shape. I racked my brain trying to an appropriate answer.

"Oh um....I am just going home to ya know."

"Why?"

"Im just Finding The Carrot King thats all."

Author Note:

Tidaaaaaaa!!!!! Its over yall, Finding the Carrot King is over. The last few chapters were crammed and horrible but Oh well.

No sequel.

This story has been dragged on long enough so its done. My new story will come out this month or Febuary 2014.

My mother didnt pay the phone bill so it is 12/30/13 8:09:00 pm when I write this note. So every I write will be in future tense. Except this:

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

2014 will hopfully be full of sexy One Direction fan fictions and drama.

Now I want to thank everyone who commented, voted, fanned and even read this crappy story. Even if we didnt reach our quota's we still did amazing.

Chloe I hope you are reading this because I love you! You helped me bring this story along.